Magical Express Reservations

irene6118

Mouseketeer
A cast member offered to make reservations for Magical Express for me when I called with an unrelated question. Are the ME reservations supposed to show up in MDE? I am not seeing them and am wondering if the cast member actually put them in or if I am looking in the wrong place.

The MDE reservations don’t show up, but when you do online checkin, under Estimated Arrival Time you’ll see “arriving via Magical Express” and it won’t let you enter a time, because they’ll estimate your arrival time based on the DME information. That way you know you’re booked for DME.

Can the DME be booked online or do you have to call? On the Disney site there is a phone # to call but google led me to reservation page I have no clue if it's a Disney page or someone phishing my info

Can the DME be booked online or do you have to call? On the Disney site there is a phone # to call but google led me to reservation page I have no clue if it's a Disney page or someone phishing my info
You can book at disneysmagicalexpress.com

Do you have to check-in at the desk now for DME ? Or do you just get in line and tap your MB like we have done in the past ?

We are staying at the Riviera, as guests of our son and daughter in law (reservations under their name). We are arriving a different times. Do we both fill out the reservation form for magical express or will one form take care of all the different flight times and dme ressies?

It can all be done on one form. Each person on the reservation gets their own section.

OR

You can fill out multiple forms, listing only the people you want on that form, but all forms referencing the same confirmation number

OR

IMO, the best way to do it is to call DME directly at 866 599-0951. This is not a Disney phone number. The wait will probably be 0-2 minutes. Just tell them what you want and they'll set it all up for you. It's quick and painless.

Steve

You can book at disneysmagicalexpress.com

Thank you for posting the website! I normally book my flights through the Disney website when booking my trip, but this year I did them separately. I leave in 19 days and it hit me--I hadn't booked my Magical Express! I searched to find information on the boards because I had never booked ME separately. I submitted a form with my information and less than nine hours later I had already received my confirmation email. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter