Magical Express question

MSaboCLBR

Earning My Ears
We will be flying down late on Christmas day and arrive about 11PM. We will be spending that night at one of the nearby airport hotels. The next morning we are meeting up with friends at the airport who are flying in and arrive about 11AM and then all of us are going and staying at AS Sports. Will DME pick us all up at MCO and take us that morning, or only the ones flying in that day? I know I need to give flight info but can I just give the next morning flight info for all of us so it will work? Do they check or just use it to have an idea about numbers?

That should work. And you can take your luggage on the DME. The driver will put it in the cargo hold under bus.

Incoming flight numbers given to Magical Express are for statistics and planning only. All that counts is that you have your advance reservation, for the date of your resort check in. (Other family members arriving later can reserve DME for their arrival dates.)

To make the DME reservation process go more smoothly, have in mind a flight number, any flight, any airline, arriving at the time you expect to be back at the airport to take DME. The reservationist may or may not ask for it.

I have a question and this looks like a friendly place to ask it. :)

My sister is staying at POFQ and we will be at WL. She'll be using the ME. Normally the bus would pick her up at her hotel the day she flies home, but she will be hanging around with us at the WL that day. Will the ME bus pick her up at our resort, or will it only pick her up at POFQ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter