Magical Express Question for those who have used it.

dopeys biggest fan

Warning: This poster protected by Karate Kitty!<b
We are leaving tomorrow to stay overnight at the airport our flight leaves 7am tues. morning and we still haven't received our luggage tags. We called Disney reservations and they said due to the high demand they were having a problem getting them to people in time and we may have to go get our bags and bring them to the desk. Has anyone else heard this? If there has been a thread about this already I couldn't find it. But I was just wondering if anyone else didn't get their tags and how did it go with you?

Thanks for the help guys! :disrocks:

We are flying into Orlando on Wednesday 3 days from now and still have not received our ME tags. I have our transfer coupons in our Disney Cruise Line Documents. Which says they will be mailed separately. I have heard that some people have received their ME tags and information via fedex.

If you read some of the Magical Express threads you will find quite a few reports of people taking their luggage to the ME counter. It wasn't a problem.

Thanks guys! I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't losing my mind. LOL

I'll let you know how it goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter