Magical Express luggage tags - do they ship to Canada?

Terri2007

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are hosting a Canadian family on our DVC trip this August. This is the first time there are mutliple people coming to airport at different times and taking different ME busses.

Anyway, I am getting ready to register them for the Magical Express. They are flying in from Toronto. I know the Mickey bands are not shipped to Canada, but what about the ME luggage tags? It would be great if they did not have to pick up their luggage at the airport. Of course, if they do not ship and arrive in time at our house, I will overnight them...

Thanks for the help!

You may have to follow up with MAgical express as I have travelled in the past with someone who lives in NJ. The ME tags were sent to the lead guest on the reservation. However if you let them know and you still have enough time they will mail them to your CND travel friends. If not it’s not a big deal you just take your luggage info to the ME desk and they will make sure it gets to your hotel. Just make sure you are already signed up with them. But normally if your Canadian and your the lead guest you will get them mailed to you.

You can have separate tags sent to them since they are traveling separate from you. You will have to have their flight information to sign them up for DME, or give them the reservation number and they can sign up themselves. We traveled with a large party earlier this year and lead guests arrived days earlier than us. I was able to have the DME tags mailed to me for the members of our party that were flying together. They also had the lead guest's name on the tags as well as our name, which caused an issue when one of the tags fell off of one our bags and Westjet called to say we had left it on the carousel. They don't like to forward your bags to DME if they can't find a reservation in your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!