Magical Express info needed....!

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
Hello! My family (2 adults, 3 kids) are flying to Disney. My parents are driving and meeting us there. My question is this....One of my kids is on my parents DVC reservation, not mine. Will I be able to book magical express service for all 5 of us????

thanks!
wendy

It shouldn't be a problem. DME isn't like the DDP....everyone on a reservation does not need to be included. Are you all staying on DVC points? If so, then just have both reservation numbers handy when you make the DME reservation, and give them the names you want listed on DME. If you are not staying on DVC points, but your parents are, I would call and have your reservation made, and have your parents call and make a reservation through MS for your dd. When they ask for your dd's flight info, just give them the same info that you have as far as flight arrival times.
DME people are very flexible and most helpful. They have helped me make some pretty convoluted reservations work out just fine!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter