Magic Your Way Question

bemily

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading this budget board for quite some time, but have yet to post (and you guys are great with your ideas, links, and tips!)

We have decided to go to Disney because I think the Magic Your Way promotion seems pretty reasonable. I am looking at 8 nights at the Pop Century for 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 8 and 4), and the Disney website is quoting me $1500.00. Does that seem reasonable?

Can someone explain exactly what the Magic Your Way includes? I know it says the dining plan, but not sure how it works.. I have tried searching for the information and come up blank, so I apologize in advance if the info is right in front of my face and I am not seeing it :-)

Thank you again, in advance as well, for all of your help!

Sherry :sunny:

Hi Sherry! Welcome to posting on the Budget Board. :welcome:

Just so that I know, are you talking about the Magic Your Way package that include Free Dining? (Running from August 13-Sept. 30 and must be booked by June 25th) Or are you talking about the regular Magic Your Way package?

Hi Beth

It is the package with the Free Dining option, and the earliest date that I can seem to book it is Aug 20th, not the 13th???

Thanks!
Sherry

Oops...just realized you provided a second link for the dining questions.. I will browse through that first before asking any more questions..

Thank you !!

The dining plan works just like if you payed for it. You get 1 table service, 1 counter service and 1 snack per person per night. Children under 9 have to order off a children's menu if available.

See the second link and it explains all about the dining plan. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter