not sure if it is considered a Magic Shot or called something else- what about the pictures that zoom out and in? Is there at least one in each park? If so, where?

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated this thread! So sorry about that folks.

Updated: Post #9 Disney After Hours Boo Bash 2021

These exclusive Halloween Magic Shots start at 7pm however the regular Magic Kingdom Magic Shots are available as well, so you get both!
You MUST ask for them!

You can find these awesome magic shots at the following locations:
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Liberty Square bridge
  • Main Street USA (between Casey’s Corner and Plaza Ice Cream Shop)
  • Town Square (near flagpole)
  • Fantasyland Courtyard (near Pinocchio Village Haus)
And remember, PhotoPass photographers can take different Magic Shots in the same location but you need to ask them!

Last edited:

I am hoping they have some special shots for the 50th

Me too! I have a few "Place Holder" for those and then some!

To all, please, if you have anything to share - post it! I cannot do this alone nor with the limited information Disney is posting. I'd really hate for you to have the same magic shot as people have reported happening to them this year. Thank You!!!

Update: Post #6 PhotoPass Studios & Locations

At Disney Springs
New for 2021
- Princess Themed Backdrop!

I know what some might be thinking, is the mask really necessary?
For now it's a mandate, indoors on Disney property.

We're not here to debate.

Just think of it as an opportunity for your kids to explain to their kids (far into the future) what a pandemic is, so they too can understand.
It's your kids story to tell. :flower3:

We're not attending the Halloween party, but can I still get the "ship in a bottle" and "Malicefent" magic shots? They are the only ones I'm really interested in. Where can I get those and are they only after 7 pm? Thanks so much for the info!!!!

We're not attending the Halloween party, but can I still get the "ship in a bottle" and "Malicefent" magic shots? They are the only ones I'm really interested in. Where can I get those and are they only after 7 pm? Thanks so much for the info!!!!

I believe all the images I posted are exclusive to the After Hours Boo Bash and possibly those with party wristbands. Though I would at the very least ask a PhotoPass photographer if they can do those for you. As my mom would always say, It never hurts to ask.

The Ship in the Bottle appears to be taken in Adventureland and the Maleficent Dragon is in Fantasyland.

Again, trained PhotoPass photographer's can take magic shots anywhere and at any park. You simply need to ask them. If the images are not on your account, you'll to need to call 407-560-4300 and ask the Cast Member to add the Magic Shot to the photo.

Last edited:
Is there a list of all the available magic shots? I've seen the photopass location map, but is there a list showing current mahic shots and animations available?

Is there a list of all the available magic shots? I've seen the photopass location map, but is there a list showing current mahic shots and animations available?

There is no list. Unfortunately it's too difficult to create one, too many changes and no clear direction from Disney's PhotoPass since the pandemic began.

What I'm currently working on are the Main Pages of this thread starting with Post #1 thru Post #13, by adding what might be currently available. Again, Disney has changed their facebook and have been limiting information on all photos, videos etc. That's why there was a major pause on updating this thread.

My DW and I got ours at EP near the IG tapstiles. It was during Flower and Garden Festival.
Thanks for letting us know!

Just adding,
Orange Bird Magic Shot is exclusive to Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT which was held March 3 – July 5, 2021. I've not seen it used at other parks.

I noticed last January when we went to WDW that there were A LOT less Photopass Photographers in all 4 parks. Have more photographers been added/hired this summer? What is your experience/opinion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter