These are fantastic! First trip with memory maker coming up and am definitely going to get some of these! Thank you for putting this all together.

Disney Photopass Day

"I am seeing the line for Malificent is 3-4 hours and Disney is handing out bottles of water to people on line as it is mostly outside." Post #11187 by @TheMaxRebo

Posted on WDW Photopass facebook link:
Christina Monaghan “Yep the 3 hour line for maleficent was brutal, no shade, all outside, I lasted waiting an hour then had to leave because I was feeling lightheaded. They were still scrambling to set up queues. Because the zig zag line was overlapping each other. So disappointing. You know there is a market for villains...”

Scott Horn
"We got in line for Mulan/Mushu at 1; at 2, we hadn't even gotten into the building yet. They came out and told us that if we didn't get to the front by 2:40 - and there was no reason to think we would - we could wait in line until 4:20 for her to come back out again."

Brenda Jesse "We hit 3 parks...saw 4 special characters and are exhausted."

Kelly Treadaway "It was HOT, but we had a blast! There was no way to get it all done, but we did hit MK this morning, got all the pics we wanted, then went over to Epcot. We got to Mushu as they were going on break and did not make it back. We left hoping maybe another Disney PhotoPass Day will be added in years to come! Most of the photographers seemed to be as excited as we were, despite the heat! Thank you for a fun day of unique experiences!"

More comments and some photos can be found here:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/PhotoPassDay?src=hash

Last edited:
Love Maleficent. Terriblevto have such long lines. Cant they give out #s for people to return at a certain time?

Does it usually take longer for magic shots to show up on the app?

Regular photos show up pretty quickly but magic shots seem to take longer even up to 24hrs on the app. They will however show up on the website and at the photopass station at the park. That's where I'd go before heading out if you have time. :-)

Regular photos show up pretty quickly but magic shots seem to take longer even up to 24hrs on the app. They will however show up on the website and at the photopass station at the park. That's where I'd go before heading out if you have time. :-)
We had a great photographer today & I asked him & he said that right now they are backed up with magic shots bc of photo pass day so to give it 48 hours but then to ask.

The photographer today was between Asia and Africa at animal kingdom down a little alcove - we barely noticed him there but he was fantastic and helped with really fun poses and magic shots.

I was just there and my daughter was fascinated by the magic shots. We tried to get them almost everywhere and I"m sad to report that we probably ended up with maybe 20% of the things featured here.

We had a great photographer today & I asked him & he said that right now they are backed up with magic shots bc of photo pass day so to give it 48 hours but then to ask.

The photographer today was between Asia and Africa at animal kingdom down a little alcove - we barely noticed him there but he was fantastic and helped with really fun poses and magic shots.

Thanks for this! Please feel free to post photos!

I was just there and my daughter was fascinated by the magic shots. We tried to get them almost everywhere and I"m sad to report that we probably ended up with maybe 20% of the things featured here.

Can you expand on why, were you busy doing other things or was the photographers not working with you? Thanks!

EXPIRED

Celebrate the 75th Anniversary of ‘Bambi’ with Disney PhotoPass Aug. 25-27, 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom...

upload_2017-8-21_17-14-38.png
From 10:20 a.m. – 4 p.m. August 25-27, you can meet Thumper and Miss Bunny outside of Conservation Station at Rafiki’s Planet Watch! A Disney PhotoPass photographer will be there to capture your encounter with this lovable couple.

upload_2017-8-21_17-15-0.png
During your visit to Rafiki’s Planet Watch, be sure to learn more about some of the animals featured in “Bambi” through up-close peeks into the habitats of species like the skunk, rabbit and opossum. While you’re exploring the animal exhibits and activities, be on the lookout for the PhotoPass photographer traveling around the area. This photographer can help you include a Bambi and friends Magic Shot or prop in your photos.

Link: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...hotopass-aug-25-27-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter