2014. Not a magic shot per se.. this was a backdrop at Oaken's Trading Post (now Wattos.) Elsa and Anna were the MS and snow was supposed to be falling, hence the direction to look up.. hmmm...

Disney 2014 HS 035.jpg

2014. Not a magic shot per se.. this was a backdrop at Oaken's Trading Post (now Wattos.) Elsa and Anna were the MS and snow was supposed to be falling, hence the direction to look up.. hmmm...

You guys are just too friggin cute!!!! Luv it.

I'm jealous.

We had a Baymax animated shot taken last week, can't remember if Epcot or MK though.

Before and after... not sure about this one... maybe not positioned right?? Although I love the picture of Baymax..
I think this was supposed to be one of those animated shots where Baymax inflates, waves, then deflates

STUDIO_STUDIOARCH_7503853221.jpeg STUDIO_STUDIOARCH_7503853220.jpeg

Two new Magic Shots have arrived at Magic Kingdom and have been added to [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/#post-57930799"]Post #2[/URL]:

"You can (figuratively) gobble up the Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar Magic Shot in Tomorrowland, Frontierland or on Main Street, U.S.A. Not to your taste? You can take a photo that celebrates your love of Dole Whip® with a delightfully “cool” Magic Shot available at select PhotoPass locations in Adventureland."

upload_2017-10-16_22-27-22.png

WDW Official Link:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-photopass-magic-shots-at-magic-kingdom-park/

Thanks @cyndiella for the heads up! :thumbsup2

Is there an updated list of Magic Shots somewhere that includes the newest ones reported?

Is there an updated list of Magic Shots somewhere that includes the newest ones reported?

This site has been updated according to the WDW Official Facebook page, that link is located on the main page and each park has it's own link. Any new reported Magic Shots that might appear during MNSSHP that cannot be confirmed on the WDW Official Facebook page will not be included but will be posted on the following pages. To date there has only been one new Magic Shot, Scary Pumpkin.

I'm dying for a Tangled lantern shot next week. Can we confirm this has been moved? Does it happen nightly? Thanks!

I'm dying for a Tangled lantern shot next week. Can we confirm this has been moved? Does it happen nightly? Thanks!
Nightly, weather permitting. Outside the Tangled restrooms. Have not heard of it taking place anywhere else?

Before and after... not sure about this one... maybe not positioned right?? Although I love the picture of Baymax..
I think this was supposed to be one of those animated shots where Baymax inflates, waves, then deflates

View attachment 276688 View attachment 276689

This one is an animated magic shot, but they also give you a sill shot (the one on the right). It's great for the animated one, but the sill would be better if guests were positioned so that it looks like they are peeking around Baymax. If I'd known about this one before we left Disney on that trip, I would have gone back and asked to do it again and re-positioned my family.

Oh gosh! I just don't like these two ... they look fake while trying to look real ... if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter