PHOTO BOOTH LOCATIONS - Under Construction - Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 256813

Look for the Photopass Signage on the booth not all booths are part of Memory Maker so you may have to pay for your photos.

Magic Kingdom
Space Mountain Arcade/Gift Shop – MM (2016)

EPCOT
Figment Gift Shop – MM (2016)
Imagination Pavilion/Gift Shop
Test Track Exit: $5 and you get an Automotive Engineer ID card.

Animal Kingdom
Dinorama area/Dinoland near Primeval Whirl - $ (2016)

Hollywood Studios

Boardwalk MM (2016)
There are two which are attached, one side is the traditional strips and the other is a single photo. Lots of choices for frames and themes.

Wilderness Lodge - Button & Bells Arcade
View attachment 262789

Rainforest Cafe: Both locations - I'm not sure if this is part of MM

Here's a great site that explains how to utilize this feature with Step by Step photos:
http://capturingmagic.me/photopass-photo-booth-photos-at-disney-world-claiming-the-digital-download

I can help a little with this - we went and used the two booths in the Space Mountain gift shop, they were a great way to pass the time during the pouring rain, thanks for that info!
There is a similar booth in the Pin Traders shop in Disney Springs that also works with MM - I know because we used that one, too.

Thanks so much for the info about the free studio in Disney Springs, I would have thought you would have had to pay for it. We got some great formal family shots and some Jedi and Moana themed ones!

I can help a little with this - we went and used the two booths in the Space Mountain gift shop, they were a great way to pass the time during the pouring rain, thanks for that info!
There is a similar booth in the Pin Traders shop in Disney Springs that also works with MM - I know because we used that one, too.

Thanks so much for the info about the free studio in Disney Springs, I would have thought you would have had to pay for it. We got some great formal family shots and some Jedi and Moana themed ones!

Awesome! Thanks for the info the Photo Booth has been updated!

Can you expand on why, were you busy doing other things or was the photographers not working with you? Thanks!

Most of them just had the same one or two shots. Like around animal kingdom was almost always simba. DHS was pretty much always Mike Wazowski and maybe olaf. Many of the photographers also weren't in the locations listed. We did get some photos of my daughter with mickey and minnie at the fountain in DHS but that was just luck that the photographer on the street took some pictures and then said lets go to the fountain. There was never a photographer at the haunted mansion, a shot I really wanted and walking through the parks we never really saw any of the supposed stationed photographers. I guess they are just there at certain times, but afternoons and mornings I assume are times they would be there.

We did see the tangled lantern shot one night but the line was stupid long.

Most of them just had the same one or two shots. Like around animal kingdom was almost always simba. DHS was pretty much always Mike Wazowski and maybe olaf. Many of the photographers also weren't in the locations listed. We did get some photos of my daughter with mickey and minnie at the fountain in DHS but that was just luck that the photographer on the street took some pictures and then said lets go to the fountain. There was never a photographer at the haunted mansion, a shot I really wanted and walking through the parks we never really saw any of the supposed stationed photographers. I guess they are just there at certain times, but afternoons and mornings I assume are times they would be there.

We did see the tangled lantern shot one night but the line was stupid long.

I'm so sorry this happened to you & yours. How frustrating and quite an expense! If this happened to me I would report it. I don't think Disney would give you 100% money back but at the least they could credit your account on a One Day MM for future use. Here's WDW Official announcement of their new Facebook link and all that it entails:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...find-magic-shots-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Should you decide to take action please let us know. Again, I'm so sorry this happened.

I'm so sorry this happened to you & yours. How frustrating and quite an expense! If this happened to me I would report it. I don't think Disney would give you 100% money back but at the least they could credit your account on a One Day MM for future use. Here's WDW Official announcement of their new Facebook link and all that it entails:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...find-magic-shots-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Should you decide to take action please let us know. Again, I'm so sorry this happened.

Its okay, its included in the annual pass so I don't worry about it. We still got plenty of shots

@DonaldDuck77 REgarding MNSSHP 2017 asks:

Are all of the main street magic shots and photopass photographers available after midnight? What about the one outside the train station (headless horseman)? We don't plan on being in the area from the time we get there until the time we leave (following one last attraction shortly before midnight).

If you know please lend a hand! Thank you.

Last edited:
@DonaldDuck77 REgarding MNSSHP 2017 asks:

Are all of the main street magic shots and photopass photographers available after midnight? What about the one outside the train station (headless horseman)? We don't plan on being in the area from the time we get there until the time we leave (following one last attraction shortly before midnight).

If you know please lend a hand! Thank you.
We got the HH shot on our way out last year.

Love this thread as we enjoy the magic shots. Just wondered if any of the shots are likely to change from when you posted initially in June/July. We are there from 29th November and want to get as many in as we can. Thanks

Love this thread as we enjoy the magic shots. Just wondered if any of the shots are likely to change from when you posted initially in June/July. We are there from 29th November and want to get as many in as we can. Thanks

Foxc63, who started this thread, is really awesome about being up to date. I'm sure she's been updating and changing things as they evolve in the World. :thumbsup2

The Disney Facebook link has all the up to date Magic Shots listed on it's site, that's where my information came from but yes I will be checking as Labor Day Weekend ends and fall begins. :-)

Can you get the headless horseman magic shot before 4pm? (outside of party times)

You should really post that question in the Official MNSSHP thread as a few did have this picture taken and may not be watching this particular thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter