Update: Confirmed MNSSHP Magic Shot Locations

"Hitchhiking Ghosts we’re right by the gazebo. Hatbox Ghost was by the liberty belle queue and the Mansion. Look for a photographer set up with a black curtain backdrop for people to sit on. " Post #3731 @Araminta18 :thumbsup2

I feel like the flaming pumpkin was a passholder exclusive 2 years ago. I seem the remember you could ask for it anywhere. Wonder if its different now?

Yes, it's available to anyone and in a few locations!

UPDATE - MNSSHP One Day memory Maker

One Day MM normally costs $69 but if you purchase it during the party it's $59 plus you get a free 8x10. I didn't understand when it was first mentioned a while back but we have TWO DISer's who have confirmed the details.

If you have already purchased the ODMM by phone or through the app, you can still purchase this one and use it for the party. The other ODMM will stay in your account until you're ready to use it and if the price ever goes up you are grandfathered in. :thumbsup2

This has been added to the: MNSSHP Magic Shot Post and the: Official MNSSHP Thread

I don't see the Lantern shot in the MK list-is this still offered?
Its probably not listed because it's a Prop. I've not seen or read about it still being offered at this time. Originally it was being offered for a limited time but due to its popularity Disney extended it.

Some of the Magic shots are clearly just for one person, if each person in your party wants the same shot and scans their band prior to their Magic Shot, will all photos be on there? Also, we never had to ask for them on our last trip, but I know they started them before the 7pm party since we had our party bracelets and they did them for us on our way in at 5.

Its probably not listed because it's a Prop. I've not seen or read about it still being offered at this time. Originally it was being offered for a limited time but due to its popularity Disney extended it.
They were doing the lantern shot at last night’s party to the right of the Haunted Mansion entrance.

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere in the thread, but I don't see the Tangled lantern shot listed under the Magic Kingdom post-- does anyone know if this still exists? I LOVE the floating later scene from the movie and would love to have similar photos!!
Late reply but the lantern photo still is available at the Magic Kingdom. And the lantern shot is only available on normal operating days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter