Magic out of NYC GTY

FINCANTIERI

<font color=purple>You flustered the TF<br><font c
Has anyone received their stateroom assignment for a GTY on the Magic out of NYC?

Yep, book a verandah GTY and got a verandah not quite mid ship...very happy with our assignment.

We are on the 10/14 out of NYC

MJ

Yep, book a verandah GTY and got a verandah not quite mid ship...very happy with our assignment.

We are on the 10/14 out of NYC

MJ
Excellent news. How long prior to your cruise did you get the news? Also, let all of us know how the ship and cruise were. Thanks

Hi fincatierri we are on the October 28th cruise, let us know when you get your stateroom, we are are on deck 7

We received ours and I can't lie. I'm a little disappointed. Got a navigator veranda on deck 5.

I love navigators the verandah is well appointed, I think you will really like that stateroom. It's like having an extra out door space to live in.

I love navigators the verandah is well appointed, I think you will really like that stateroom. It's like having an extra out door space to live in.
I will be happy to just be on Disney again after a brief hiatus. I wonder if being platinum will make a difference with the assignment?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter