Magic of Disney Art

We have a collection of about 10 pieces of limited edition Disney art now and all but 1 has come from Magic of Disney Art. I would highly recommend them. Delivery does take a while (usually about 3 or 4 weeks) but the art is always incredibly well packed up and their pricing is the best around. The one time I had an issue (small scratch on a frame) they were so helpful and replaced my artwork fast and without question.

We have a collection of about 10 pieces of limited edition Disney art now and all but 1 has come from Magic of Disney Art. I would highly recommend them. Delivery does take a while (usually about 3 or 4 weeks) but the art is always incredibly well packed up and their pricing is the best around. The one time I had an issue (small scratch on a frame) they were so helpful and replaced my artwork fast and without question.
thank you, been waiting for my order since Jan 2nd and haven't heard back from any email so was just worried

We also have a lot of pictures from them. Shippingtime was very long, but we live in Germany. If you send them an email they usually answer very fast.

Hope you received it in the end, I placed another order early Feb and it just arrived. It’s a silver series by Rodel and I absolutely love it 😍 great that there are other collectors on here, I will have to take some pics to share 😃

I got my piece yesterday! Love to see what you have in your collection, always looking for inspiration for our new house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter