Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

Hello all! Counting down the days! Yay! So, I posted over a month ago, but have been so busy with work and personal business that I haven't had a chance to get back on here! Any chance to still be added to anyone's FE group and we can add you as well? We are in cabin 8514 and have 2 girls, Madeline (13) and Allie (5). I know it's last minute, but I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hello all! Counting down the days! Yay! So, I posted over a month ago, but have been so busy with work and personal business that I haven't had a chance to get back on here! Any chance to still be added to anyone's FE group and we can add you as well? We are in cabin 8514 and have 2 girls, Madeline (13) and Allie (5). I know it's last minute, but I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi
It looks like your have been included in the Nemo FE group. The full list is posted on page 11 of this thread.
We are also counting down the days!

Laura

Hi
It looks like your have been included in the Nemo FE group. The full list is posted on page 11 of this thread.
We are also counting down the days!

Laura
Please let me know that you saw the list.
Thanks

Please let me know that you saw the list.
Thanks

Just in case others are having an issue opening the Nemo Group list I have added it here.

Room Name Gender Age Username/Additional Notes

6010 Janna Female Adult DgkJlk--My Uncle Flip is in another state room, but we are combining our FE for this cruise
Derek Male 7 yrs
Flip Male Adult

7616 Laura Female Adult Snausman--This room has a strawberry allergy
Klaus Male Adult

5629 Melissa Female Adult Merritteverafter--
David Male Adult
??? Female 2 yrs
??? Male 10 yrs
??? Female 4 yrs

5628 Laura Female Adult LauraJL--
Rich Male Adult
Indi Female 7 yrs

7618 Natasha Female Adult Snausman--This room has an apple allergy
Alex Male Adult
Brody Male Youth

7626 June Female Adult Dvcakv--June loves Steamboat Willy
Kevin Male Adult

1076 Amanda Female Adult Dvcakv--David and Amanda's 10 Anniversary
David Male Adult
Davis Male 8 yrs
Izzy Female 4 yrs

2040 Rachel Female Adult Racecarslasersaeroplanes--This room has a tree nut allergy
Kathy Female Adult

8514 ??? Female Adult Kellypervan
??? Female Adult
Madeline Female 13 yrs
Allie Female 5 yrs

5630 Emilie Female Adult Aelyn-on their honeymoon
Johnny Male Adult

2502 Ed Male Adult Unfmeliss
Melissa Female Adult
Morgan Female 8 yrs
Emily Female 6 yrs
Just saw the list (I'm Kelly in 8514 :) I am traveling with my mom, Bonnie and my daughters. Look forward to a fun group!

Haha!!! That's awesome!!!! We are booking our activities now... I'm so Excited!!!! See you in 40 days!!! ☺️

Hi Merritteverafter:
Please confirm that you are aware of your inclusion in the Nemo Gift Exchange Group and that you have seen the full list.

Thanks,

Hi!
Can we still join? I finally found this link. I'm new to the boards and not sure how to PM.
Thanks!!!
Details to come via PM but we have my DD age 3 who can't wait to meet new friends and participate in the FE!

Hi!
Can we still join? I finally found this link. I'm new to the boards and not sure how to PM.
Thanks!!!
Details to come via PM but we have my DD age 3 who can't wait to meet new friends and participate in the FE!
I hate to say it, but I beleive most groups (including ours) have closed. But you are welcome to join the FB meet up on departure day. It is on
Friday, October 23 at 2:30pm
Promenade Lounge, Deck 3 aft

Hope you can make it.

I hate to say it, but I beleive most groups (including ours) have closed. But you are welcome to join the FB meet up on departure day. It is on
Friday, October 23 at 2:30pm
Promenade Lounge, Deck 3 aft

Hope you can make it.

I have been very busy with family visiting. Has our FE list changed???

Laura (snausman)

Hi everyone !

Just to say hello :) I'm very excited now. It's my last week before holidays. Then we are flying on Sunday from France to Canada (stay few days there) and then to Miami to be ready on the 23th !! Have a nice day all of you :)

Hi everyone !

Just to say hello :) I'm very excited now. It's my last week before holidays. Then we are flying on Sunday from France to Canada (stay few days there) and then to Miami to be ready on the 23th !! Have a nice day all of you :)

Hi

How exciting!
We leave next Tuesday as flying in from UK and spending a few days in Miami first.

Have a fantastic time and see you soon!

I was looking for the meeting time and thougt it would be a good idea to post it again here just to remember !
I'm in :)

Good morning again:
On the second night of the cruise (Sept 24), if you would like to join us, we will be meeting in the Lobby Atrium at 5:10pm. If you are standing in the Atrium and looking at the main staircase there should be a sitting area to your right. That is where we will meet before the 1st dinner seating. So that you can find us, just look for the woman wearing a fluffy pink feather clip (my friends call it my pink tarantula) in her hair...that will be me (Janna). We will be in the sitting area until about 5:30.
Looking forward to meeting you all then.

We leave for the airport tomorrow. Very excited!
Wishing you all safe travels to Miami and a fantastic cruise :D

Is it to late to be involved in the fish extender? I will be sailing with myself my husband and my two teenage girls. 18 and 17. Let me know thank you

Hi everyone. I just found out about FEs. Is it too late to join?? Please let me know what info you need from me if any. Thanks!!!
pirate:

Hi all!

2 more days! So excited! I'm Vanessa, and my husband and son will can't wait for Friday. This is our 13th or 14th Disney Cruise, and we are just as excited as we were for the 1st one.

Glad to see some kids around my son's age, as he is an only child and does enjoy a break from his parents. Lol. He is 9 and enjoys the club, especially the Wii. Lol.

2 more days! Woot!

Ps... I also can't find the Disney FB group. I don't think I can get PMs here yet, could someone do me a huge favor and PM me a link on FB? My FB name is Vanessa Goldie. Thanks!

Just wanted to thank everyone in the Nemo FE group. Loved getting all the surprises!! My grandson loved it and could not wait to get back to the cabin to check if there was anything in our FE. The trick or treat turned out really well. Had a lot of kids come by. Overall a wonderful cruise!! Can't wait till the next one.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter