[ magic music days; it's about time! ] «.¸¸.×´¯`// hello everybody! :D

futuretink(:

Earning My Ears
HELLO PEOPLE OF THE DIS BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, deep breaths. Whew. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Sorry, I'm just so excited to finally be here, starting my FIRST EVER PTR...even if my trip is t-7 months away. Cough cough. But that's okay, because I'm just WAY TOO EXCITED and don't think I can wait a moment longer to start this thingy. Plus, with all you experienced peeps out there, you can give me some Disney advice!! It will be much appreciated, I can assure you.

So, I just realized that I haven't even introduced myself yet, haha. My name is BROOKE, don't wear it out. Just kidding, I love my name, so wear it out if you like. :)

Here's a pic of me, because my Disney-fanatic self. Yurp.
peace.jpg

:D I have so much Disney merchandise it's CRAZYYYYY. Especially Tinker Bell...but no worries, we'll have plenty of time in these 7 months to share Disney merchandise WOOHOO! Finally people who understand me, haha. I feel as though I'm at home YAY!

So, just some background on me, I'm fairly new to the DIS. I found it and joined this summer and was soon spending HOURS reading TRs. I'm in love with them. Whenever I'm having a bad day, one of my cures is to read a TR because it reminds me that there really IS a place on Earth where I can go and have no worries.

HAKUNA MATATA!!!!!!!!! :D

Hehe, so yeah! I'm a hyper almost-16-year-old who gets SUPER excited for things....especially going to DISNEY WORLD, so be prepared for lots of UPPERCASE and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in this PTR/TR, yes.

Oh, and rambling. Which you've probably already figured out.

Okay, so I'd better start giving you some details about my trip, am I right?!?!??! That's probably why you clicked on this thread. The only problem is...

I don't really have them.
Yet!

AKA, this trip is TOTALLY in the works right now, but it's like 98% going to happen. Nothing is booked, nada. Not sure how many people are going, how many days, what resort. BUT, that means that there'll be some suspense involved here, right?

Right. Or am I pushing it by starting this early?! HAHHAHA lemme know.

So. I'll tell you the temporary deets, etc.

I'm going to Disney World.
Next April vacation.
With my DANCE ACADEMY :D
We will be performing with MAGIC MUSIC DAYS!!!!!!
Right after competing in Virginia Beach with my school show choir.
I'm so freaking excited.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So stay tuned for many more details, stories of past trips, pictures, cast of characters, etc. SOON. Hopefully. Either way, I'll be posting on here hopefully often on the weekends (school/activities takes up ALL my time on weekdays UGH). I hope that I can keep you entertained! This will be a GREAT way to express my utter EXCITEMENT during these next months YAYYAYYAY!

Oh! And I love people. So comment! Make yourself heard! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet some new people! Again, I'm new. :) I can't wait to start this adventure with you all!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter