Magic Music Days - Fantasyland Festival Stage

loobylou44

Mouseketeer
We are off to DLRP on 28 July for 3 nights, with DD(14)'s dance school. They are performing in the Fantasyland Festival Stage on 29 July and marching in parade on 30 July - we are very excited, would love to hear from anyone who has done this. Thanks

We arrive on 31st so will just miss seeing your DD

Hope she has a great time :goodvibes

How wonderful. :goodvibes

Someone's DD went with her dance school and she wrote a trippie about it but I'm sorry, I can't remember who. :confused3 I do remember she was very proud.

Make sure you've got plenty of tissues for when your DD marches by in the parade! :)

How wonderful. :goodvibes

Someone's DD went with her dance school and she wrote a trippie about it but I'm sorry, I can't remember who. :confused3 I do remember she was very proud.

Make sure you've got plenty of tissues for when your DD marches by in the parade! :)

Yes, I'm looking forward to the performance, but the thought of her marching along the parade route - WOW!:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter