Magic Morning on check-in day?

Ragnrok23

DIS Veteran
Title says it all, if I am checking in on Sunday, am I eligible for Magic morning hours that day?

Title says it all, if I am checking in on Sunday, am I eligible for Magic morning hours that day?
Well, the title does not say it all as the answer depends on where you are staying. :)

If you are staying at one of the Disney hotels then, yes, you can use MM on your check-in day. Get there early! ::yes::

If you are staying off-site and have standard 3+ day parkhopper tix then you can also use MM on that day.

If you are not either of the above then you can't use MM at all.

And every once in awhile MM is not held when there is a special event. So check the calendar.

:wizard:

From my Magic Morning Super Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1675403

Who? There are two ways of gaining the opportunity of using MM.
1) Buying ANY ticket of 3 or more days. This will entitle the ticket holder to one MM admission. There are some exceptions such as Gay Day, military, and convention tickets, but most big name ticket sellers have MM eligible tickets (Disney, AAA, Costco, So. Cal City Pass, most online sources such as ARES Travel)

2) Staying at one of the 3 onsite hotels (Grand Californian (including the new VGC DVC places), Disneyland Hotel, or Paradise Pier Hotel). This will entitle the hotel guests MM admission every day that it is offered during their stay, including arrival (yes, possibly before your room is ready) and departure days, regardless of where you buy your tickets from. For example, if a family was staying at one of the onsite hotels for a long weekend (visiting the parks Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). They would be allowed to use MM on both Saturday and Sunday; however, a guest staying offsite would have to pick one or the other.

Thank you for the responses- we are flying in on Sat, staying the night at Park Vue, then on Sunday are staying 2 nights at DGC (hoping waitlist comes through so we don't have to switch resorts) Since we will still be on east coast time, figured we should take advantage of the early morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter