Magic Kingdom crowd levels

SugarShane74

Earning My Ears
If I plan to attend Magic Kingdom on a MNSSHP day but do not plan on attending the party, does anyone think crowd levels will be low based on a 6pm closing time?

General thoughts are that most party days have lower crowds due to the party. I haven’t been but have that planned in our next visit.

yes, they will be noticeably lower than a day in between parties, which are usually packed

In my limited experience, EasyWDW used to predict those as lower crowd days and we went on one, but it didn't seem any less crowded to us. Your mileage may vary.

We do find crowds are lower for a ticketed event day, but not all the way up to park closing because they usually let the ticket holders in early. If you have park hoppers, imo it's definitely worth starting at that park. if you don't, it depends on how many hours you are giving up (how late you would normally stay).

Agree with other posters AND with limited hours it becomes difficult to get good 4th,5th 6th FPs. Especially later in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter