Magic keyholder room discount in January 2022

shosh1530

DIS Veteran
I'm debating getting the new Magic Keyholder pass for 2022. We are planning a trip for January 25-28 and I see that passholders get a 30% discount. Is there anyway to see actual cost for the Grand Californian with this applied?

Or can any passholder check those dates for me? The current 25% discount for that week is pretty good ($417/night for Woods/Courtyard)

I'm debating getting the new Magic Keyholder pass for 2022. We are planning a trip for January 25-28 and I see that passholders get a 30% discount. Is there anyway to see actual cost for the Grand Californian with this applied?

Or can any passholder check those dates for me? The current 25% discount for that week is pretty good ($417/night for Woods/Courtyard)
$389 for same dates and room

That is a great rate! What are the park hours usually like this time of year?

$389 for same dates and room

oooh very tempting. Thank you!

Do you know if you have to have an already activated magic key to book. Or could I buy the pass, book the hotel, and activate the pass on my visit January 25? I've never had an annual pass before.

Also can you book more than one room? We have another party going who would not be getting the magic key.

That is a great rate! What are the park hours usually like this time of year?
I'm not 100% sure, but the touring plans site projects the hours for weekdays in January to be 9-9 pm in DL and 9-8 pm in DCA. We've got little ones of various ages, so that is perfect for us. The rate we booked was the 25% off deal for Sunday-Thursday stays.

Do you know if you have to have an already activated magic key to book. Or could I buy the pass, book the hotel, and activate the pass on my visit January 25? I've never had an annual pass before.

Also can you book more than one room? We have another party going who would not be getting the magic key.

sorry, I have no idea with regard to your questions

You have to have an active magic key to book and sign into your Disney account for it to let you get that rate. I am not sure about more than one room.

Still not getting an answer to my question, perhaps because it was poorly worded?
Are there room layouts that can be made into two-bedroom suites and two-bedroom junior suites in all three towers? If so, does anyone know how many there are in each tower?

Still not getting an answer to my question, perhaps because it was poorly worded?
Are there room layouts that can be made into two-bedroom suites and two-bedroom junior suites in all three towers? If so, does anyone know how many there are in each tower?
I think you have accidentally posted this on the wrong thread... This one was discussing magic key discounts? Hopefully someone can answer on the Disneyland Hotel discussion where I'm guessing you originally posted.

In case anyone has similar questions, I found more info by calling the reservations line about the room discounts for magic key holders.

-They will let me book the room with the discount even before my Magic Key is active (and even before I purchase it) as long as I can show the active pass at check in.
-They can apply the room discount to an existing reservation
-You can book up to 2 rooms with the discount

I haven't made any changes yet since I'm still deciding on whether I want buy the Magic Key (Enchant). Looks like it would save me about $100 over our 3 nights stay (as well as that same amount for the party we are traveling with).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter