Magic hopefully docking soon!

Travel insurance, DCL air , or both.

I still remember the Med where DCL offered us the chance to stay on for the next cruise at an amazing price AND if you did air thru DCL, they'd even change the air for you at no additional charge. Talk about tempting.......

Anyone know what time she finally departed this evening?

And another good argument for getting travel insurance.

Glad you could get the flight you needed.

:cutie:

Or another good argument for having lots of available credit left on your credit card at the end of a cruise in case you have to pay full fare to get home. Since Travel Insurance requires you to pay up front, and then file a claim.

I checked the webcam about 11:00pm cst and the other ship was still in port. The Magic docks behind her and could not see. Terminal Two on webcams is to the far left on Pier23 Cam which is down today (behind the ship you see on Pier Cam). The Harbor Cam is to the right as the ships make their way out of port.

http://www.galveston.com/webcams/

kcashner said:
Travel insurance, DCL air , or both.

I still remember the Med where DCL offered us the chance to stay on for the next cruise at an amazing price AND if you did air thru DCL, they'd even change the air for you at no additional charge. Talk about tempting.......

We left at 4:00 something in the morning.

Yikes, sounds like that could be a nightmare without travel insurance and/or helpful airlines! makes me glad we're driving!

Does DCL do anything special for the passengers that were delayed in boarding the ship? Sounds like they missed most of the day on board! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!