Magic for trade! Starwarskid's wants and trade list

threeboysmom said:
Hi! Are the slipper chairs still available for trade? If so, I am interested. What is he still looking for? I have invisibility magic, fireworks magic, Christmas items and shopping spree.

Thanks! :sunny:

Sorry, he no longer has the slippers

Hey,
Tink and Star

Well i am looking for beta and i talked to you tink and you said most of it is being traded and i was wondering what is left so you can just contact me here by Post, PM, or just Tink can send me a message in VMK any way is fine to me.

For Beta I Got:
Fireworks Magic
Blue Wreath
Christmas Tree
2 Stacks of Presents.

P.S. -- I Will Add More If YOu Want For Just Say The Word And We Can Make A trade.

KrazyLuke

I'm not sure what he wants exactly. I want the purple treasure chest and he says none of my offers are good enough. I think he should have given it to him mommy for Christmas.

He keeps saying he wants beta for beta

Hi! I was wondering what he wanted for the tent room. I have invisibility magic, a yellow soldier and I also can give him a shopping spree for the amount of credits he wants.

if starter if this thread would like to trade his/hers mousketter hat, here is my offer.

peter pan never land boy hat, or bird hat

awesomehauntedboy5 said:
if starter if this thread would like to trade his/hers mousketter hat, here is my offer.

peter pan never land boy hat, or bird hat

I'm the starter, the mom of starwarskid.

OK!! He said he'll take the bird hat and give you the muskateers hat and some river pieces.

OMG!!! TINK Tell Star i am so sorry!!!! i accidently deleted his name off my friedns list i meant to do somebody else but acciently clicked him!!!! and then i crashed and now vmk is so slow for me and i am getting BSOD and i feel that i cursed it!!!! lol well tell him we can meet up and ask again!!!

Hey Tink, Don't know if your looking for more, but i offer Purple Monster Doors, and Invisibility Magic for the HM room code. I'll give you your stuff first of course.
CpnBones pirate:

I have a three star invisibiity, a chernobog carpet and some other stuff. plus a t 10,000 credit shopping spree

Is the black candle and blue rocker still for trade? :)

Hi Tink and Star!

I like the HM code...

I have invisibility for trade...

I WILL add more when I check my inventory...

I am interested in the HM room code as well for some Zeta Magic! I can offer one Invisibility Magic Pin, and at least one (possibly 2) Fireworks Magic Pins...Shopping spree might also be negotiated in the offer! :goodvibes

Let me know, Starwarskid and 'Tink!
Thanks!

I'm both very sorry and very happy to say that my son has traded his haunted mansion code. The happy part is that it was traded to a Zeta girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter