Magic for trade! Starwarskid's wants and trade list

I'm working on an offer for the blue rocker.

I have an offer of 2 pumpkins, 1 spider divider and 9000 cr shopping spree. :sunny:

WoW...I don't know what to ask for in trade....so much to choose from....
I am interested in the pirate quest items and the insider tour pin.
I have a sub pin, 4 pumpkins, a Hong Kong shirt and a 5000 shopping spree.
Let me know what you think :)

mmm---huh, I posted a message here the other day but it never showed up.

I would be interested in any of these things. I have a little Halloween stuff and I can give a shopping spree if you are interested in that. Let me know what you want for each item.

these:
magic mirror
Tent Room
wanted poster
aladdin's purple flying carpet chair
explorer's suitcase sofa
cactus arm chair (not beta)
briarstone
fantasyland castle retro pin (series1)
adventureland retro pin (series 1)
candy cauldron
gold generator
set of pirate quest (not room)
gold turnstile

3 of every christmas item for the green saucer?

cat_herder said:
mmm---huh, I posted a message here the other day but it never showed up.

Lol, that's because it showed up in luvthattink's wants and trades. I'll make sure he sees this post when he gets home from school.

I am interested in the blue rocker and black candle for my haunted mansion room. I can offer the Christmas stuff and a shopping spree if you let me know what he needs :)

Dagny said:
I am interested in the blue rocker and black candle for my haunted mansion room. I can offer the Christmas stuff and a shopping spree if you let me know what he needs :)

he does not trade for codes sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny
I am interested in the blue rocker and black candle for my haunted mansion room. I can offer the Christmas stuff and a shopping spree if you let me know what he needs

he does not trade for codes sorry

I didn't offer any codes?

Looking For AnyThing BETA Even Though It's Coming Back... IF He Is Looking For Too Much For Beta Than I Will not offer Because People Are Asking For Too Much And They Are Said TO Be Coming Back Out.... I Will Post My Offer After School.

Have So Far Adding Later:
Fireworks Magic
Christmas Tree
1 Stack Of Presents

KrazyLuke

Hi there:

I am interested in the blue rocker if he still has it:

I can offer:

invisible magic
fireworks magic
1 yellow soldier
1 blue soldier
1 christmas tree
1 fireplace

Let me know. Thanks.

Edited to say: Crud, posted this as my Zeta Pal name. I really need to learn how to log out, LOL. Anyway, I am not a first time poster here.

ZetaMagic said:
Hi there:

I am interested in the blue rocker if he still has it:

I can offer:

invisible magic
fireworks magic
1 yellow soldier
1 blue soldier
1 christmas tree
1 fireplace

Let me know. Thanks.

Edited to say: Crud, posted this as my Zeta Pal name. I really need to learn how to log out, LOL. Anyway, I am not a first time poster here.

LOL, "Hat" when that happens. I'll be sure he sees this after school.

Hi! Are the slipper chairs still available for trade? If so, I am interested. What is he still looking for? I have invisibility magic, fireworks magic, Christmas items and shopping spree.

Thanks! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter