Magic Eastern 2-18-06

jillmom2

Earning My Ears
Hi I just wondered if many are sailing on this trip. I have checked the "who is sailing when" thread but did not see much of this date. I know it is a pretty full ship. So if you are going please respond and say "howdy" My family of 4 are going. I have 2 boys 12 and 8 and my husband. It their first cruise ever and my first disney cruise. Is there a meet on board scheduled somewhere for this trip? I look forward to seeing/meeting anyone who will be with us on the 18th. :cool1:

Jillmom, We have a thread going in the cruise meet area, believe it or not we booked this cruise Nov 2004 LOL... this is the topic I dont know to link it in here but I am sure someone will (February 18, 2006 Magic - Who's Onboard? Roll Call post #156 )

We are 3 of 10 cruising myself aka mommy, My fiance, and my almost 5 yr old son, we are cruising with my stepmom, dad, brother (15), aunt, uncle, and two adult cousins.... Its my son and I first time cruising ever, the rest have been on dcl before

Please join us on our cruise meet thread...

We will be there - DH, DD's 15 and 13, and myself. This is our first DCL cruise. Can't wait - now I only need to begin packing! :teeth:

SimplyMagical,
We will be there along with Rottie110. I have a DS 15. I'm sure he will run into your DD's sometime on the ship! We can't wait. One week to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter