Magic Billboard - makes me smile

Hmm...so zero points for me on being observant :rolleyes1 I drive 290 every day and haven't seen it. I'll try to spot it tonight on the way home. :thumbsup2

Hmm...so zero points for me on being observant :rolleyes1 I drive 290 every day and haven't seen it. I'll try to spot it tonight on the way home. :thumbsup2

I was driving outbound on 290 (coming from downtown). It is on the inbound side (but facing outbound traffic) around the Fairbanks N. Houston exit.

I was driving outbound on 290 (coming from downtown). It is on the inbound side (but facing outbound traffic) around the Fairbanks N. Houston exit.

Thanks! That explains why I've missed it, I don't go in that far. :drive: I shall have to make a special trip! :rotfl:

I saw another one yesterday. 1-10 Katy Freeway. You can see it going west on the south side of the freeway near Memorial City Mall.

How crazy is it that now I'm going to drive that way just to see the billboard!?!?! Near what exit on 121?

We were going west today on 121 and saw it right around Preston. It is on the North side of the road.

Due to the weather we took the tunnel over to the park shops (downtown Houston) and there is a poster version of the billboard by the escalator going up from the tunnel. :)

Oooh I wanna see a pic of it! I was in Houston last weekend but I didn't see it. LOL (laughing because Houston isn't a small town haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter