Magic Bands

vkg090902

Earning My Ears
I have a question about using magic bands to charge food and merchandise back to my credit card. I have Disney gift cards that I want to use to pay off this balance back at Pop Century. How does this process work?

I use the magic band to charge to my room all day and then at night, on the way back to the room, I swing by the front lobby to pay off the room balance with a gift card. I do it every night because I think once a certain amount is charged to the room, they will automatically bill the credit card on file.

I use the magic band to charge to my room all day and then at night, on the way back to the room, I swing by the front lobby to pay off the room balance with a gift card. I do it every night because I think once a certain amount is charged to the room, they will automatically bill the credit card on file.

A variation of this - we once had a significant price adjustment on our annual passes, they put the refund on a gift card, which I then took to the front desk (at the Contemporary) and had them put the whole amount towards our room. It took us a few days to use it up by charging all of our meals and purchases to the room through magic bands. If there was anything left, it would have gone towards the final bill for the room as it was a room only stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter