Magic Band p.i.n. ?

ChanMom

Earning My Ears
I can't remember, do you need to use the PIN to redeem dining plan credits or only when charging to your room? I'm not sure I remember the PIN. Since we did online check-in if the lines are long at the front desk I just as soon head straight to Epcot and reset the PIN later. However, we'll definitely want to eat so if I need a PIN for credits I'll make sure and do it ASAP.
I

You definitely need a pin to use dining credits. My daughter forgot to tell me the pin and I couldn't use until she arrived.

Yes you need to type in your PIN number when redeeming dining and snack credits and any other purchases. You can change your PIN number on the MDE app or keep the same PIN number you’ve used on previous trips.

Yes you need to type in your PIN number when redeeming dining and snack credits and any other purchases. You can change your PIN number on the MDE app or keep the same PIN number you’ve used on previous trips.
I can't find where to change it on the app or online. When I did online check-in it said it was set and gave me no option to edit.

I know I'm reviving a 2-year-old thread, but this info was useful to me just now, I don't see a similar thread posted more recently, and I have a follow-up question.

How do my DH and kids find or reset their PINs if I am managing everything for everyone?

I know front desk can help. Not sure if it is possible to reset them thru the app if everyone is managed by you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter