Magic Band Help - Special Order Ones

CrankyDad

Mouseketeer
Ok how does this work for magic bands?? (we have stayed and used them before, but they come shipped from Disney in the color we pick)

https://www.disneystore.com/magicband/mn/1024701/

So ummmm MARVEL! My wife would die for a Capt America one (pff he is no Spidey). So we are going in January 18 and love to put this in her stocking..

How do you get that to become your magic band for the upcoming trip??

Never did anything beside adding the little clip on bling for them

Thanks all!!

All you do after you get it is go to My Disney Experience and link the number that is on the inside. Really easy. Then it becomes active. All active magicbands can be used. My wife has 8 active right now and we head down next week. I have four. I am taking three of them. One fastens to my belt loop. One is a generation one that I used last September and actually had "cubs 2016" put on it before we left. We were there for game 1 of the World series and I keep telling my kids they wouldn't have won if it hadn't been for Disney making my magic band with Cubs 2016 on it!

ah perfect. My understanding was it was one and done with the bands. So great news. We buy these and can just use again future visits!

Thanks all. Wife will be surprised on xmas

Ok how does this work for magic bands?? (we have stayed and used them before, but they come shipped from Disney in the color we pick)

So ummmm MARVEL! My wife would die for a Capt America one (pff he is no Spidey). So we are going in January 18 and love to put this in her stocking..

Thanks all!!
On the Theme Park Attraction and Strategy Forum ( rather than here on the Resort Forum) there is a stickie " everything you wanted to know about Magic Bands". That will help you.

Thanks all!!
Thanks for posting this. My boyfriend LOVES Iron Man so I just ordered him one :)

I had a bit of Disney magic today. I was at the pool heading back to my room in Conch Key. I couldn't find my magic band while I was at the pool and I thought I must have left it in the room. I took my husbands to get into the room. As I was getting on the elevator, another guest went first, looked at me and hello. she was going to the second floor as I was. She said to me do you know a Donna? I said I'm Donna. She held out my magic band and asked did you loose your magic band? I couldn't believe the timing and I didn't even know I lost it. Just another short magic story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter