Magic Band 2.0 Template

slc3536

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My husband and I are getting ready to head to Disney in a few weeks for the first time since the new bands have been released. I'm looking for an SVG file for the new magic bands, but can't find one ANYWHERE! I've got the dimensions from the Mom blog, but need the specifics so that I can begin designing a custom skin. I know I could wait until our bands arrive (hopefully next week), but I wanted to start now so that we're not rushing to get them done. Anyone have an SVG or even a PDF template? TIA!

Hi just posted this yesterday:

Hi, I have here a template of the magic bang 2.0 as a pdf.
But i haven't tested it yet. We only have the old ones here.
Because we live in the Nederlands they send the bands to the resorts.
I hope i uploaded the right way (first time).

I use the template to print on waterdecals for inkjetprinters.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_XZhKtCSQ66ZXQyRmFUSFV3OTg

This is great! NOW...how do I get this into my circuit project at the exact size the band really is? TIA!!! :)

Any idea of the measurement of the template from end to end, and side to side? I just want to make sure I have it the correct size before creating a design. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter