Day 3 Tusker House
evening Narcoossees

Day 4 Mama Melrose
evening California Grill

Day 5 Coral Reef
evening Christal Palce

Day 6 Liberty Tree Tavern
evening Citrico`s

What do you all think am I counting right with my points ?

You have some great choices! I don't know what you mean by counting your points, sorry, sometimes I just can't keep up, lol.

You have some great choices! I don't know what you mean by counting your points, sorry, sometimes I just can't keep up, lol.

Its the first time we use the diningplan so I wonder if I have enough credits ?

What dining plan are you getting? If you are on the regular dining plan, all you rchoices are table service and you will get as many TS credits are the nights you stay. For example, if your trip is 6 nights long, you will get 6 TS credits. If your trip is 6 days and 5 nights, you will get 5 TS credits on the standard plan.

Where is Plaza Gardens? I'm not familiar with that one. Or do you mean the Plaza restaurant?

What dining plan are you getting? If you are on the regular dining plan, all you rchoices are table service and you will get as many TS credits are the nights you stay. For example, if your trip is 6 nights long, you will get 6 TS credits. If your trip is 6 days and 5 nights, you will get 5 TS credits on the standard plan.

Where is Plaza Gardens? I'm not familiar with that one. Or do you mean the Plaza restaurant?

Oops Plaza Gardens is in Paris and I mend Plaze restaurant.

We stay 6 nights/7 days and ist the deluxe diningplan,so hopefully I have enough credits for my choiche?????

Signature restaurants requiring 2TS credits:
• Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
• California Grill (Contemporary Resort)
• CRT character breakfast/lunch/dinner with photo package (Magic Kingdom)
• Citricos (Grand Floridian)
• Flying Fish Café (Boardwalk Inn & Villas)
• Hollywood Brown Derby (MGM Studios)
• Jiko - The Cooking Place (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
• Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian)
• Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club)

Dinner Shows requiring 2TS credits:
• Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Polynesian)
• Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (Fort Wilderness)
• Mickey's Backyard Barbeque (Fort Wilderness)

You get three TS credits per night (6X3=18). You have at least one 2TS credit restaurant per day except Day 5. So it looks like you still have one TS credit left to use.

Are you doing the regular dining plan or the deluxe? If you are doing the regular plan, you have too many TS meals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!