Maclaren Stroller Question

*DisMom*

Mouseketeer
I have a Maclaren Twin Stroller that I have barely used. I purchased it when my girls were 12 months and 3 years old. My 3 year old was at an age where she wanted to walk, but I thought it would come in handy sometimes! The only times I used it was for mall trips and the zoo once! My daughters are now 4 and the youngest just turned 2 and we are going to Disney at the end of May. I am planning on bringing the Maclaren Twin in case my 4 year wears out and wants to rest with the 2 year old. Have any of you had experience with getting this stroller on and off the buses...it can be a little bulky and heavy. I mean, it's great in the back of my car, but on a crowded bus?? Any help, suggestions, advice? Thanks!

I brought my Maclaren Twin Triumph to WDW in November and it was easy to bring on and off the busses. Just remember to put the break on once it's folded up so it doesn't roll around. :)

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that! I was planning on renting, but with the price increase, well, you know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter