maclaren organizer??

tinkerjess

Mouseketeer
is the maclaren organizer pockets big enough to hold a sippy cup? the sport kind with the straws. if not any suggestions on anthoer organizer for a maclaren volo?

We have the Mac organizer and we like it! It will hold a sippy sport bottle (we have Nuby and Playtex) and/or 20oz pop bottle, but it does take a little effort to get them into the holders. However, I like that they fit snug so when you fold up the stroller, they don't go anywhere. I also love the fact that even with my diapers, wipes, sunscreen and other essentials in the pocket it folds up with the stroller and I don't have to carry anything!

You will find that you can store any drink cup in the holder without a problem. Like the Pp mentioned it is a bit snug. The only thing I don't usually stick in there are cups with lids (like a fountain soda) because they are tight, I had one lid pop off and the cup made a bit of a mess. But in retrospect I was just being lazy and shouldn't have attempted it! I bought mine at Babies R US. You can get them anywhere they sell Mac's for th emost part.

I think you can also get them on the Maclaren website. That's where I first saw them. I haven't seen it at our BRU, but I haven't looked either. I sometimes have weight issues with it, since it only velcros on. But I don't carry a diaper bag because I have the organizer. I can put diaper supplies underneath, food underneath and toys, extra diapers, etc in the organizer. I love it!

i just went to brs today and they dont sell the maclaren organizer in the store only online, but the nice girl who was working there told me to try the graco organizer its just like the maclaren and only$ 15.99 well iput it on my volo and i love it. her sippy cup even fits in the cup holder and it folds up with the stroller!!:thumbsup2

I LOVE the Skip Hop bags for my Maclarens (double and single). Target carries them now. I am able to fit most any cup in the side pockets easily.

i just went to brs today and they dont sell the maclaren organizer in the store only online, but the nice girl who was working there told me to try the graco organizer its just like the maclaren and only$ 15.99 well iput it on my volo and i love it. her sippy cup even fits in the cup holder and it folds up with the stroller!!:thumbsup2

I did the same as you...I like my Graco organizer. I never had a Mac organizer so i can't compare, but the Graco works very nicely for us. We are just back from WDW and had a nice successful trip with it! What was nice was that it was readily available at BRU...

I got mine at Target.com. I had a 10% off coupon and free shipping at the time I purcahsed it. I went with the Mac organizer instead of the Graco because it had two cup holders, one for me and one for DH, but essentially they are the same organizer!

I just got two of the Maclaren organizers.
I am actually trying to decide if I want to keep them both.

They are very nice except one problem I didn't consider
is that if the child is not in the stroller. The bag causes
the stroller to tip back. I have the Volo.

I am thinking it might be better for me to keep
one and put more stuff in the basket underneath.
My DS 3 1/2 will probably be out of his stroller
a lot and the tipping might be a problem.
Or I guess I could put the bag underneath when he
gets out but that might be a pain after a while.
:confused3

I don't like the Maclaren strollers but I love the maclaren organizer. I find it can hold quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter