Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken Breast at WPE?

weHEARTmickey

Dreamin' of Disney.......
We were at WDW in Sept & WPE took this off the menu b/c of FD. It's showing right now on the disboards menu. Has anyone had this lately? Or can someone confirm that it is being served again? This is one dish DH & I can share & one we L.O.V.E. :love:

we were there in march and i ordered this -- it was one of my favorite meals of our trip -- delicious!!

We were their in March and my mother ordered it. It was FANTASTIC!!!!!:lovestruc I hope they didn't remove it.

We ate at Woofgang Puck cafe(bottom level) not express a couple of weeks ago and it was good. Cannot say re the express.

Thanks for all the responses!! Yes, it is an AMAZING dish :lovestruc

We ate at Woofgang Puck cafe(bottom level) not express a couple of weeks ago and it was good. Cannot say re the express.

Oh no! So, you think it's at the TS restaurant, WPC...not the QS restaurant WPE? That would be sad :sad2:

I too ate at the cafe, and not the express... the downstairs table service restaurant. I have never tried the quick service. It has always been at the TS restaurant when we were there.

I too ate at the cafe, and not the express... the downstairs table service restaurant. I have never tried the quick service. It has always been at the TS restaurant when we were there.

Yikes :scared1: It was at the Express in the summers of 2007 & 2008. How sad :sad2:

My husband and I loved the Macadamia Chicken as well. We went back December 2009 and it was no longer on the menu at the Express. I believe it was something like $26 if you ordered it at the sit down restaurant downstairs. We like it but not quite that much.:scared1:

We used to love the location over near the movie theater but found that the other one at Marketplace has the same menu, and a bit more, and is inside and climate controlled. They have some good pizzas and such but nothing like the Macadamia Chicken.

Slightly Goofy

The Express menus were changed permanently last year. Some dishes were changed, and some removed (like the spicy chicken pizza).

The Express menus were changed permanently last year. Some dishes were changed, and some removed (like the spicy chicken pizza).
I will forever mourn for the spicy chicken pizza. Actually, they took away three of my favorite dishes on the menu. I am not pleased.

The spicy chicken pizza was a Wolfgang Puck specialty - used to get them in California before he became a megachef with ten billion restaurants - but I understand that the Orlando restaurants aren't owned by him anymore, although his name is on them still. They're now run by Levy Restaurants (which also runs Portobello and Fulton's)

TDC Nala!!!! This is TOTALLY off subject, but I have to tell you something funny....the VERY first time I EVER looked at the disboards, I saw a post by you. (Who could forget your avatar???) :rotfl: I remember reading your tags & being SO confused, thinking you might be a little cuckoo :rotfl2: Later, I realized what the tags meants, so it all fell into place. It's just funny to see you posting here now. :laughing: Have a great day! :hug:

I still can't bring myself to take down the avatar, maybe I will someday.

We were at WDW in Sept & WPE took this off the menu b/c of FD. It's showing right now on the disboards menu. Has anyone had this lately? Or can someone confirm that it is being served again? This is one dish DH & I can share & one we L.O.V.E. :love:

I had it last Friday night when we ate dinner there. It was excellent!!!

I had it last Friday night when we ate dinner there. It was excellent!!!

I LOVE it! I've made it at home, but not w/ the sauce (which is part of what makes it so great!) I hate that it's not at WPE anymore :sick: We're considering WP (upstairs) before La Nouba. Wonder if that food's any good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter