Lynn's PJ- SBP/Marvin Gardens/Isola Plaza DP-8/9 NEW BM DRESSES!

My save the dates came in the mail today!!!

That didn't take long at all:) We sent in our contract last week. Everything feels so real now!!! Ahhh I can't wait!!

Bath and Body works is having a great sale. I bought things for the welcome bags and some bm gifts. I bought a loufa,body wash and lotion for the welcome bags. Other things I have gotten so far are the cinderella disposable cameras and tissues. I am going to wait till we go to Disney in September and get postcards and pens. I still have a couple more things to get but they will have to wait till we get closer. I know that sunscreen expires soI want to wait to get things like that.

I went to target and bought pink bags and I bought labels from myweddinglabels.com to put on the bag.
Here is a pic:
lux_ms16_palepink.gif

They will say. The top- From the both of us with love
Middle- Lynn & Tim
Bottom- March 12, 2008

I am going to get ribbon to make bows and get light pink tissue paper. I got the idea from favorsyoukeep.com.

I also picked up photo albums for the girls at target
Picture603.jpg

Picture605.jpg

Pajama set from Gap body- A pink Cami and cropped pants with little palm trees on them, for when we are getting ready

I saw these at bath and body works. They are so cute,it has 3 scents in the box and each one is a body wash,shampoo and bubble bath all in one.
Picture606.jpg

These also are from bath and body,the green bottle is passion fruit shimmer lotion,little tub is foot scrub and a buffer to use with it. I also bought them a pink loufa,forgot to put it in the pic.
Picture609.jpg

Here are the bags so far and pics of what I have so far, It looks pathetic right now.
Picture604.jpg

Hi! First of all, I LOVE your planning journal! Everything looks great so far!!! Second off- I loved the Bath and Body works bridesmaid survival kit... soooo I went to my bath and body works (just yesterday so nearly a month after your post) and kept my fingers crossed and sure enough they had exactly four of them at 50% off!!! I just wanted to thank you so much because I NEVER would have known about the sale or the item if it wasn't for you and your PJ! I hope you don't mind I stole your idea...:confused3 lol

I love the bags you had embrodiered too, now at the risk of being a total copy cat... I was wondering if the bridesmaid boxes fit in the bags?

TIA and I promise I'm not trying to be a clone of you! haha!:rotfl:

Oh my gosh I loooove those shoes! I'm loving your whole journal by the way, I don't know why I haven't commented yet! Your dress is amazing!
And I saw those same BM sets at BBW and now I wish I had gotten them, they don't have them anymore here!
Can't wait to hear more!

Hi! First of all, I LOVE your planning journal! Everything looks great so far!!! Second off- I loved the Bath and Body works bridesmaid survival kit... soooo I went to my bath and body works (just yesterday so nearly a month after your post) and kept my fingers crossed and sure enough they had exactly four of them at 50% off!!! I just wanted to thank you so much because I NEVER would have known about the sale or the item if it wasn't for you and your PJ! I hope you don't mind I stole your idea...:confused3 lol

I love the bags you had embrodiered too, now at the risk of being a total copy cat... I was wondering if the bridesmaid boxes fit in the bags?

TIA and I promise I'm not trying to be a clone of you! haha!:rotfl:

Aww please don't worry about it,I am so glad to help:)

The bags that I bought for the girls are huge,like I am going to be able to fit all of the stuff I bought for them in it and still have room. I bought them off ebay and somewhere in my planning journal is the name of the store.

Let me know if I can help with anything else:)

Oh my gosh I loooove those shoes! I'm loving your whole journal by the way, I don't know why I haven't commented yet! Your dress is amazing!
And I saw those same BM sets at BBW and now I wish I had gotten them, they don't have them anymore here!
Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you so much for the compliments:) Glad you are liking the journal too.

Hey Lynn,

Everything looks great so far...your welcome bags look great!

It is starting to feel more real isn't it? I'm getting married 6 days after you.
Can't wait to see (ahem, steal :lmao: )more ideas!

Your shoes aer gorgeous! If I could wear heels, I would have wanted something exactly like those for my wedding :thumbsup2

Wow Lynn. This is my first time to your journal!! You are in such great shape!!! :)

We are going with dessy dresses as well, they were the best i found and the prices are great, I found a great website that had most dessy dresses for $154 here they are around $300 each in the uk

I love them! Especially the one your sister will wear! Unfortunately, Dessy dresses don't come in celadon...so I think I will be sticking with Bill Levkoff or Alfred Angelo. But if they end up adding colors in 2008, I will definitely be rethinking it.

Oh Just been on their website and the matt satin ones come in celadon!!!! You should have a look

Love the new BM dress choice - especially the one your sister will be wearing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter