Lynn's PJ- SBP/Marvin Gardens/Isola Plaza DP-8/9 NEW BM DRESSES!

Let me see.....

Today I went out and picked up some more things for the welcome bags...

Disney Pez(I actuallly bought this online at pharmacyrx.com(I think). I went to yahoo search and typed in disney Pez and that's one of the websites that came up,they were like $13.00 for a case of 12.)
IMG_2446.jpg

I went to bed bath and beyond and found the wedding day candles.
IMG_2445.jpg

and at Target I bought these cute pens
IMG_2448.jpg

chapstick,hand sanatizer and first aid kits(forgot to get a picture)
IMG_2449.jpg

postits
IMG_2450.jpg

I also bought my guest book recently from guestbookstore.com, I highly recommend them.

That's about it for now. I am trying to figurre out a place to have this rehearsal/welcome party dinner and Aug the girls order the dresses and Sept we go for our planning session.

Let me see.....

Today I went out and picked up some more things for the welcome bags...

Disney Pez(I actuallly bought this online at pharmacyrx.com(I think). I went to yahoo search and typed in disney Pez and that's one of the websites that came up,they were like $13.00 for a case of 12.)
IMG_2446.jpg

I went to bed bath and beyond and found the wedding day candles.
IMG_2445.jpg

and at Target I bought these cute pens
IMG_2448.jpg

chapstick,hand sanatizer and first aid kits(forgot to get a picture of the kits)
IMG_2449.jpg

postits
IMG_2450.jpg

I also bought my guest book recently from guestbookstore.com, I highly recommend them.

That's about it for now. I am trying to figurre out a place to have this rehearsal/welcome party dinner and Aug the girls order the dresses and Sept we go for our planning session.

The bridesmaid set from bath and Body works is so cute! I've never noticed it there before. Do they have it year round?

I absolutely :love: the idea of peonys on your cake! I never thought of that before. I wonder if the disney florist can get them out of season? Here in TN, they only bloom in early May.

Everything you've got so far is incredible.
I also have to join the "Love your hair!" club. I've always wanted red hair, but I'm too lazy to get it the fake way and maintain it.

Thank you!

The cake that I like has peonys on it but I am not using them, I am using roses and the monogram cake topper, I just like the design of the cake.

I don't know if they carry the bridesmaids gift sets at bath and body works all year long. I don't go there a lot so that was the only time I saw them there lol.

Thank you!

The cake that I like has peonys on it but I am not using them, I am using roses and the monogram cake topper, I just like the design of the cake.

I don't know if they carry the bridesmaids gift sets at bath and body works all year long. I don't go there a lot so that was the only time I saw them there lol.

I just read through your entire PJ so far. I love it!! Everything is so gorgeous.

WOO HOOO!!!!! I am so excited. It's getting closer!!!!:cool1:

Anyway I don't think that I posted a pic of the bags that I made.I bought the labels for the bags and the favor tags from mywedding labels.com.

Here are the bags and tissue paper and ribbon.We are going to put them together when we get there.
Picture625.jpg

and here are the little favor tags
Picture626.jpg

Yeah I changed my mind. I was going to make iron ons but it was just too much work for me and I don;t like how when you put stuff in the bags it's just all over the place,I don't know I just didn't like them.

I have no idea what I am goin to do with the canvas bags,I might use them for the kids and get like fabric paints and put thier names on them or something.

I don't know if they carry the bridesmaids gift sets at bath and body works all year long. I don't go there a lot so that was the only time I saw them there lol.[/quote]

I got mine off the 50% off table about a month ago. So I would say good luck finding them now...maybe on line ?

I'm just catching up on everyone's planning journals. I really love the Disney pez. My cousin who is coming to the wedding collects the dispensers, so I want to get a couple of them for his family's welcome bag. The labels are great too! I am going to attempt to print some myself, but I am going to have to check out that web site now too!

Those gift bags are really cute! Those bridesmaids packs are really neat too, i never noticed them when i've been in there before! Can't wait to hear more on the planning, everything sounds great. I think i'm going to go check out that disney pez right now, I know so many of my guests would LOVE it. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Today I went to DSW and I found these. I love them
Picture627.jpg

wow! those are beautiful! How many inches are they? I've been looking for a pair like that -that isn't $100:rolleyes:

I just measured them,from the heal to the tip its 4 inches...they only cost 36.00 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter