Lynn's PJ- SBP/Marvin Gardens/Isola Plaza DP-8/9 NEW BM DRESSES!

how cute!! i'm freaking out though b/c your wedding is months after mine and im still having a hard time deciding on the favors!

we are describing it as "magical" with a touch of mickey. the table setting is mostly white with touches of silver. white roses...silver greenery....white linens...silver napkins.....silver mickey heads scattered on the tables with white votives. there is also some black throughout the wedding and my bouquet is red.

That is so cute. Hmmmm.. I picked something that people would like and be able to use. Favors are soo hard to decide on, I didn't want people to think they are cheesey.

That's what I want...something they can use...but not cheesy. I like your pic frame idea a lot! Maybe I'll pass that by DF.

We were going to get the edible place cards through Disney Floral but then we decided that's way to much dessert/candy for everyone with the dessert itself and cake. Plus...I'm not sure if I would like them for my setup.

That's what I want...something they can use...but not cheesy. I like your pic frame idea a lot! Maybe I'll pass that by DF.

We were going to get the edible place cards through Disney Floral but then we decided that's way to much dessert/candy for everyone with the dessert itself and cake. Plus...I'm not sure if I would like them for my setup.

Can I but in here? I love your theme and ideas. How about Mickey ornaments? I have seen pretty silver ones. Tied up in clear boxes might be really pretty.

Bath and Body works is having a great sale.

Picture606.jpg

I saw those bridesmaids packages a few weeks ago and thought they were so cute. :cutie: Are they part of the sale right now?

Can I but in here? I love your theme and ideas. How about Mickey ornaments? I have seen pretty silver ones. Tied up in clear boxes might be really pretty.

You know I was thinking about ornaments! I just wasn't sure if early Nov. was too early to give ornaments as favors. What do you think? Prbly. not right? Do you know where you've seen silver mickey ornaments?

Sorry Lynn for discussing this in ur journal!

You know I was thinking about ornaments! I just wasn't sure if early Nov. was too early to give ornaments as favors. What do you think? Prbly. not right? Do you know where you've seen silver mickey ornaments?

I would think they would be great. I have seen them at the christmas shoppe at Disney. I can take a look when I'm there and take a pic. You could even get someone to personalize them that writes well. If you like them you could call Disneymerchandising and order them.

Yes all of the box sets they have there are 50% off:)

Thanks! I will have to go check it out after work.... I ended up going and bought one for each of my bridesmaids welcome bags. I asked and the clerk said that the products are good for a couple of years and since my wedding is about a week before yours I was happy to hear it.

Lynn I cannot believe you have your favors done!! I am so jealous ;) You are very on top of things. I love what you have done so far. The BM gifts are great. I might have to "borrow" that idea :)

I don't think November is too early for that! All of the resorts will be decorated for Xmas anyway, and actually that was one of the things I was going to do too since we're having a November wedding as well. They have the Mickey head ornaments in all sorts of colors, and I think they'd be super cute!

Lynn5700- Awesome journal! I love your choices for the bridesmaids and all that pink!

Lynn--First I need to tell you, I LOVE your hair. It is so natural and beautiful.

Secondly, all of your ideas are so wonderful. I love the cake topper and the bridesmaid's gifts. I have been struggling with what to get them because they are all so different.
I can't wait to hear more.

Maggie

Hi Lynn,

I just wanted to say everything you've done so far is great!! I love the BM bags and shirts! I think I might borrow those ideas ;) . Can't wait to hear more!!

Thank's a lot girls

cinderella22-thank you for the compliment on my hair

babbecee14-
let me know if you want the ebay store link to where I bought the bags from. The lady makes all different styles and colors and she is super nice

thanks again girls for all the nice comments

babbecee14-
let me know if you want the ebay store link to where I bought the bags from. The lady makes all different styles and colors and she is super nice

thanks again girls for all the nice comments

I just bought the bags thanks to you! They are so cute! I'm very excited about them. You're right, the lady is really nice. She got back to me right away with my questions.
Thanks Lynn!! :flower3:

I just bought the bags thanks to you! They are so cute! I'm very excited about them. You're right, the lady is really nice. She got back to me right away with my questions.
Thanks Lynn!! :flower3:

Good I am so glad I could help:) You will love the bags,the quality of the bags are so nice so you definitely get more for your money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter