Lynn's PJ- SBP/Marvin Gardens/Isola Plaza DP-8/9 NEW BM DRESSES!

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Ok so today I am a year away from my wedding and the date is being held so I can officially start my planning:goodvibes . Here are a couple pictures of Tim and I.We have been dating since May 10,2000.We were both 16 at the time lol,feels like it was just yesterday.Time flies.
IMG_02342.jpg

lynnandtim.jpg

OK so the Date is March 12,2008. Ceremony site is Sea Breeze Point at 5:00 PM and reception will be held at the Boardwalk resort as well. We will have about 50 to 60 guests including us and the bridal party.

In the bridal party I have 4 BMS and a JBM,same on the guy's side too. My sister is my Maid of honor. Here is a pic of us. We look nothing alike: she's making a goofy face
IMG_05961.jpg

Tim's sister is also in it and my two best friends and my cousin is my jbm.She will be 10 and is so excited. Here is the bridesmaids Dresses. The colors will be Euro Sage and the sash around the waist will be ivory
Dress2.jpg

This is what I want for flowers. All pink roses.
Flowers3.jpg

47b5ce26b3127cce94238b595c900000001.jpg

Centerpieces. I hope they can do something like this. Oh and I figured out what I am going to do for favors. I am going to use our engagement photos and put the pictures in little frames.We are getting our pictures done at the Grand Floridian when we go down this May. Randy Chapman is doing them.
centerpieces.jpg

sorry its so small. Photobucket won't let me resize the small pictures.

And last but not least here is my dress.It should be in any day now.
MyWeddingDress2.jpg

This is in Ivory and that's the color I am wearing.

Well this is is so far.I will update as I do more. I can't wait to do our engagement photos. As soon as I have them they will be posted:goodvibes

Oh yeah I am also using Stan from STVS video. Thank you to all the girls who recommended him and Randy Chapman.

I love your dress! It is so pretty! Did you get it here in Jersey? I love all the pics of you and Tim! I've been with Brian for 5 years and I think we might have a total of 10 pictures together! I always feel odd asking strange people to take out picture and I haven't mastered the do it yourself ones, I usually cut off our heads

Right now I am working on our guest welcome bags. I ordered natural color canvas tote bags from wholesalebagrepublic.com. Here are the bags. My sister and I are working on the logo for the iron on this weekend. when we are done working on it I will post it.
299527_f17bb5a21174534889_l.jpg

SO far I just bought cinderella disposable cameras from ebay to put in the bags.
299615_70e162271174535533_l.jpg

And here are my wedding favors.I am going to put our engagement photos in the frames.
299671_e376bcef1174536062_l.jpg

Also my dress will be in this friday so I will post pics soon... woo hoo

Lynn, I cant seem to find that website, have you got the exact address for the bags?
Thanks

The website is actually wholesale.bagrepublic.com

:goodvibes Lynn I LOVE everything you are going to have.. and your dress is BEAUTIFUL.. Is that a Justin Alexander gown?.. Or Ian Stuart.. I know I have seen that dress before...

Yes the dress is by Justin Alexander.

Thats what I thought Lynn. I have a Justin Alexander gown too... I will post some pics so you can see it...:surfweb:

Do you? That's awesome. I would love to see it!!! What style number is it?

OK girls I went today and here are the pictures of me in my dress. I am not getting it altered until we get closer to the wedding. It fits my waist perfectly I just need to get the bottom taken up a little and the bust taken in a little bit.

Picture182.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Wow! That is an amazing dress and you look beautiful. Imagine your DF's face when he sees you walking down the aisle. I like the style of the dress; princessy without the POUF. Work that train girl!

Lovely.

Jenny

LYNN YOU LOOK AMAZING IN THAT DRESS.... SO BEAUTIFUL...My style number is 8154...

OMG, that dress is gorgeous! It looks as if it was made for you!:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter