LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

:hug: Thanks for the kind words! I think about that a lot, mostly (I hope) in a positive direction that keeps me appreciative of every minute I get to spend with Patrick. :goodvibes

I'm so excited about your wedding! Are you doing a planning journal or a blog anywhere?

Truly! :goodvibes

I do! My DIS Discovery Cove PJ. I haven't updated it in a week or so, though. I'm working on my invitations now so hopefully I can post those soon.

Hi Carrie,

It's me, Diane, from the pm earlier. I am reading through your PJ and see your invitations say "guests transported" etc. How did you transport everyone to and from different resort locations?

Thanks,

If you get a matte-finish print from Shutterfly/Snapfish it looks better than the glossy, but it still looks like you got it at the drugstore.

The Roots recommend www.mpix.com for printing their photos - it's a site used by pro photographers for prints, books, etc. but the print prices are cheaper than the prices I've seen on most photogs' websites (like 19-29 cents for a 4x6!). I think I'll be making my prints through Mpix... I'll keep you posted on the quality. :thumbsup2

Good tip

Oooh, in case I forgot to post how the MPIX prints turned out, I really liked them. In fact, to save money on framing, we painted our hall wall with magnetic paint, and then printed a bazillion wedding photos in different sizes through MPIX and put them up using rare-earth magnets. It's fun cuz now we can hang other art there and change it up whenever we want!

PhotoWalllo-res.jpg

Oooh, in case I forgot to post how the MPIX prints turned out, I really liked them. In fact, to save money on framing, we painted our hall wall with magnetic paint, and then printed a bazillion wedding photos in different sizes through MPIX and put them up using rare-earth magnets. It's fun cuz now we can hang other art there and change it up whenever we want!

Loving your reports and all the photos!

PhotoWalllo-res.jpg

This is awesome! :goodvibes

I'm still going through your wedding report and I love it. I love all of the ideas I've gotten from your pictures. Hope you don't mind! :-)

Gosh...I am just floored. What a perfect wedding and honeymoon.

...moving on to your anniversary! haha

I'm still going through your wedding report and I love it. I love all of the ideas I've gotten from your pictures. Hope you don't mind! :-)

Not at all! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the report.

Gosh...I am just floored. What a perfect wedding and honeymoon.

...moving on to your anniversary! haha

Thanks for the kind words! Hope the anniversary isn't a letdown... :teeth:

I've just finished reading your PJ and TR. It took me a week, but it was worth it! :rotfl2:
I actually stumbled upon some of your other work about Disney way before I ever joined DIS while scouring the internet for Disney wedding information. :surfweb:
That website led me to your PassPorter book, which I downloaded and read from cover to cover.:coffee:
There were some questions I still had, so I joined the DIS boards hoping to get more information. I found that and more. pixiedust:
I started reading whatever looked interesting. One day I found your TR bumped to the top of the page and thought "Eh, why not? Could be interesting.":laughing:
Imagine my surprised delight on recognizing some of the pictures to find that you were the genius behind the PassPorter wedding guide! :goodvibes:
Not only do you have mad organizing skills but you're funny and humble and generous to boot! You are now one of my favorite people in the whole world! (Somewhere in the top 100, anyway) Thank you so much for everything you have done and continue to do! :worship:

WOWZA! Well that was a real pick-me-up at the end of a long day—thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad you've found my book and trip reports helpful, and that you've found the DIS! The folks here are such a great resource and so supportive during wedding planning. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!