LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

I'd like to thank you for your diligence. All of your hard work reporting your fabulous wedding and honeymoon really helped us plan ours. Good Job.

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm really glad to know it helped. :)

Ok it only took me four days to finish your PJ and wedding threads.:coffee:

I first have to tell that I am married with three children. This October (2012) we will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary. I started reading the wedding boards about two years ago and wished I would have known when I got married in 1996 that I could have got married in WDW. I do have to say that a few weeks ago my DH said we could do a vow renewal for our 20th in WDW and I'm so excited. He wants just us because he said no one needs to see us get married again, :confused3

You're wedding was absolutely beautiful and I loved reading your journey. Everything to me was just gorgeous. I know you were not pleased with the MK shoot but I do believe some pictures were great as some other people said. The Roots were awesome! I hope to use them for our vow renewal in 4 years!

I also found our blog and have been reading that as well as listening to your podcast and already downloaded the Passporter book you wrote on my computer. So I can start planning LOL. I know have 4 years but I really want it to be perfect. We of course will have our children involved. I bookmarked your video to watch later on tonight when the kiddos go to bed so I'm not disturbed like I am reading your TR.

Hi Laura! Congrats on 16 years! :goodvibes You will have SO much fun planning your vow renewal, and I'll bet your kids will be excited to be involved! Thank you so much for your kind comments on our wedding! :hug:

OK, I've drooled at a lot of Disney Wedding pictures but I have to say after watching your slide show your wedding is the classiest/most fun pictures I've ever seen. The mood at Morocco, your stunning dress (EVEN more stunning was the jacket and hat/veil at the fireworks), the fun reception at the Attic (that I didn't know existed), with the Mickey Mouse hats for everyone. Truely a fairy tale wedding to be sure.

I hope the four years since have been filled with love and laughter and continued trips to Disney! This year my hubby and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary.

Dreams do come true don't they? :goodvibes

Wow! Thank you for your kind comments! We have indeed enjoyed four years of love, laughter and fun-filled Disney trips, and I hope that we too will reach such an impressive milestone as you have. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary! :cloud9:

Wow! Thank you for your kind comments! We have indeed enjoyed four years of love, laughter and fun-filled Disney trips, and I hope that we too will reach such an impressive milestone as you have. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary! :cloud9:

Thank you :blush: From the glimpse I've seen you and your hubby have built a wonderful foundation for a lifetime together! :lovestruc

As a newbie, I definitely appreciate the details! Love the organization, and congratulations!!

Thanks! I hope you find it helpful!

Carrie,

Just wanted to say that you have such a great TR, and even though that was expected because of your book and your podcast and all of your helpful comments, it still was better than expected!

What a lovely trip and story and amazing details. I thoroughly enjoyed the read!

Yes, but what we ALL want to know is when to expect a vow renewal TR??? I'll even start passing the jar around to collect funds if it means another lurkyloo TR!! :thumbsup2

If we're talking DFTW, you're gonna need a BIIIIIG jar! :rotfl: Actually, if you listen very carefully to my next podcast you may hear a clue... :rolleyes1

If we're talking DFTW, you're gonna need a BIIIIIG jar! :rotfl: Actually, if you listen very carefully to my next podcast you may hear a clue... :rolleyes1

Truly! :rotfl:

Oooooooo! How mysterious! I love it! You know I'll be tuning in...

Woo Hoo!! We're on our way! :lmao:

(and I'll stop chit-chatting now as I don't want your TR to get shut down for going too :offtopic:. Wait, do they still do that? :rolleyes1)

Carrie,

I must say over the past few days I have been glued to my phone reading through all 63 pages of your TR. I have loved it all. You are
high-larious!!! I am looking forward to reading your other TRs especially the 2 HR in one day. Although I don't have a ring yet I was interested in getting your book but I have a question. Would I be better getting the online version so I can get updates? Also do you have any updates for weddings at Aulani? I did listen to your podcast and I hope you get a chance to do another one. Since you are such a planning guru, I may have tons of questions for you after I get my ring.

Oh my goodness, so after my fifth time reading your entire trip report (to get me excited about my wedding and also just because it makes me happy to read it :goodvibes), I finally watched your entire wedding video. I am not a typically emotional person, but I did shed a tear with the photo's of your Mom. Your parents looked so happy on their wedding day and, not to get all Weepy Wendy, it's amazing how fast life goes by.

Carrie,

I must say over the past few days I have been glued to my phone reading through all 63 pages of your TR. I have loved it all. You are
high-larious!!! I am looking forward to reading your other TRs especially the 2 HR in one day. Although I don't have a ring yet I was interested in getting your book but I have a question. Would I be better getting the online version so I can get updates? Also do you have any updates for weddings at Aulani? I did listen to your podcast and I hope you get a chance to do another one. Since you are such a planning guru, I may have tons of questions for you after I get my ring.

Oh my gosh—bless you for reading all that on a PHONE! :rotfl: You might prefer to read the rest of my reports on my website, which cuts down on the scrolling-through-comments aspect: http://disneytravelbabble.com/trip-reports/

I do recommend the PDF version of my book for exactly the reason you mentioned: free updates. That way, you'll always have the most current info. I have a pretty decent store of info about Aulani, I just haven't added it to the book yet, so if you have any questions, PM me your email and hopefully I'll be able to answer them. :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, so after my fifth time reading your entire trip report (to get me excited about my wedding and also just because it makes me happy to read it :goodvibes), I finally watched your entire wedding video. I am not a typically emotional person, but I did shed a tear with the photo's of your Mom. Your parents looked so happy on their wedding day and, not to get all Weepy Wendy, it's amazing how fast life goes by.

:hug: Thanks for the kind words! I think about that a lot, mostly (I hope) in a positive direction that keeps me appreciative of every minute I get to spend with Patrick. :goodvibes

I'm so excited about your wedding! Are you doing a planning journal or a blog anywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!