lunch vs dinner at CRT

critty

Earning My Ears
I know that dinner is 2 credits, but is the lunch also 2 credits at Cinderella's Royal Table?

thanks!!!
critty

All meals @ CRT cost 2 Table Service credits. The big difference is that the princesses are not visiting in the dining room at dinner. It is the Fairy Godmother & the mice but they do not sign autographs, they will pose for pictures though & they do a cute little show too!

We had breakfast there on our last trip & it was completely amazing! We saw Cinderella in the foyer before going up to the restaurant. Then, while we were eating, we saw Belle, Snow White, Jasmine, & Aurora. It was awesome! And we all really enjoyed the breakfast food, more than dinner we had the time before.

It was fun to experience both but my recommendation would be to try to get lunch, especially if you have a princess in your family! :goodvibes

Thanks- I have 2 princesses! I have a lunch booked :)

I'm starting to wonder though, is 1 Cindy= 2 1900 Park?

Or you could 1900 Park Fare and Akershus in EPCOT (also a princess meal) for the same 2 credits.

CRT is all about the castle. If you're more interested in the princess, rather than eating in the castle, then I'd do the other two princess meals instead. (Remember - If your kids don't know that you can eat in the castle then they won't know they are missing out on eating in the castle.) If, however, you want the experience of dining in the castle then go with Cindy's.

1900 Park Fare is also a very fun restaurant that only costs 1 table service credit no matter which meal you have.

The difference, of course, is that it takes place at the Grand Floridian rather than inside the castle.

The breakfast there has Winnie the Pooh & Friends which sometimes includes a princess or two. Dinner is with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the StepSisters, & the Evil Stepmother.

If you're looking for a princess breakfast or dinner for only 1 table service, try Akershus at the Norway Pavillion in EPCOT!

I'd stick with CRT lunch though!! We're having breakfast there again on our upcoming trip! :cloud9:

Thabk goodness I read this. I was going to make an ADR for dinner, for our upcoming trip. I dont have any princesses. But I do have a prince who loves to get autographs and has been dying to eat at the castle. Thanks to this thread im making an ADR or lunch instead, so he can get his autographs:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter