lunch vouchers and web addresses

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
Hi all its been awhile since I've been on.I need help where can I buy lunch vouchers at? I can't remember where i got them at last time. Also can I get some names of other web siight that give you information on wdw? I know that there was one that would give you information on transportation for wdw.You would tell them where you wanted to go and it would give you option on how to get there.Any help will be great.

Ticketwm35

You can buy meal vouchers from hotwire.com. You can sign up for a free 30 day membership. Just remember to cancel if you don't want to be billed every month.

Originally posted by missydisney
You can buy meal vouchers from hotwire.com. You can sign up for a free 30 day membership. Just remember to cancel if you don't want to be billed every month.

Actually it's hotwiresavingsclub.com. You also get a $10 rebate with your first online order so that's even more of a savings.

Reneé

Do these vouchers have expiry dates? I would be nice if we could look at them at the above site before we try the 30 offer. We are not going until March 2005 or even possibly December 2005 so if I sign on now and they expire then it would be no good to me.

the vouchers available now expire on 5/31/05 so if there is a chance you won't be going till 12/05 you should wait. New ones with a 2006 expiration (assuming they continue to offer them) won't be available till probably March of next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!