Lunch Vouchers accepted for dinner?

poohnpiglet3

Mouseketeer
If we buy the Kingdom Lunch Vouchers for our upcoming trip, can we use them at dinner time? That might sound weird, but it says on the vouchers that you can use them at the Yachtsman Steakhouse but they're not open for lunch.

Thanks!

Sherri :)

The only way you could use them is if the same menu is offered for lunch and dinner. Several people have posted success with using them during dinner hours @ Rain Forest Cafe but I haven't heard of anywhere else.

It could be the Yachtsman Steakhouse is either open for lunch seasonally or just never had their name removed. Also, it seems the rules using the vouchers sometimes just depend on the mood of the manager on duty, how crowded the restaurant is, etc. so it never hurts to ask.

Please post if you were able to use the voucher @ Yachtsman!

The only place I know of that you can use them for dinner is Rain Forest Cafe at AK...and the value here is tremendous!

I have heard that they accept them at DTD Rain Forest Cafe too...but there were some restrictions and I don't remember offhand if you could use them for dinner as well as lunch. Anyone?

If you are interested in using them closer to dinner at other places (you still must use the lunch menu) you might consider making reservations for 3pm or earlier (personally I'd go for 2:45 so I still had a little leeway in case my plans were cast in stone and there was a problem.)

Thank you! That totally helps. I'll report back on this after our trip. Now I just have to determine how many vouchers we need... that is going to take a while!

Sherri :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter