Lunch or Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern?

We much prefer lunch here.
Salads, pot roast, sandwiches, all very good!

You order from a menu at lunchtime. Dinner is served family style and it is just delivered to your table. You don't order it.

I love them both! But its true that lunch has more options. I'd go with lunch if you want more options. But the dinner is also very very good. We love it! :goodvibes

We have only been to dinner but enjoy the homestyle meal. We plan on trying lunch on our next vacation.

allstonsmommy said:
Looking for opinions.. which is better Lunch or Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern?

Totally different! We love both meals so much. LTT is one of our favorites. We love the colony salad and sticky toffee pudding at lunch, and we love the homestyle all you can eat dinner.

Add us to the list of people that prefer lunch to dinner at LTT. Not that the dinner isn't good, we just prefer the different options at lunch.

My DH and I had lunch there last month. How I wish we had made time to eat there before. The food was delicious, the service wonderful and the cake out of this world! Will definitely eat here next August.

This is an absolute gem of Disney!

We love Liberty Tavern. It's delicious!

I like dinner best and I love to eat the mid week. It's so much like being home and having it family style as if you were at your kitchen table makes for a nice 1-2 hour break from the vacation style food. (Did that make sense?)

We love the lunches at this restaurant! There are so many more choices and don't particularly care for the offerings at dinner.

Plus, sometimes we like to share meals to reduce the cost and wasted food... So lunch is a win win for us!

I cancelled our dinner ressie a few weeks ago and went to lunch instead, simply because we were having similar foods at Garden Grill the night before. I am sure dinner was good but lunch was awesome! I would love to have some ooey gooey toffee cake right this second!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!