Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern?

luvmy2boyzz

feel the fear and do it anyway...
Hi All!

Just wondering if I need a reservation for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern? My son loves fish and chips, anyone have them here? Are they good?

I've never had them there, but I imagine they wouldn't be much different than Long John Silver's or something similar.

I can't remember which of our kids had them - but we all loved our meal there. It does depend when you go but LT usually sells out for lunch and dinner - we love that restaurant.

I can't remember which of our kids had them - but we all loved our meal there. It does depend when you go but LT usually sells out for lunch and dinner - we love that restaurant.

Thanks! We have had dinner there many years ago and it was great! I went ahead and made lunch ressies just in case. We are celebrating my DS's high school graduation so I want him to have all his fav's :love:

Do you need a reservation for lunch? Definitely! I've asked about same day several times as a solo and couldn't get in there. Never had the fish and chips, so I don't know how it is.

Rose and Crown for fish and ships is a yes. The quick service in England has the same fish and ships (I think).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter