Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern or Tony's Town Square

With 9 days of DxDP, and eating at Jiko, Artist Point, Narcoossee's, Flying Fish, California Grill, San Angel Inn, Rose and Crown, Via Napoli, and Yachtsman steakhouse, the consensus among our group of 6 was that LTT had the best dessert, Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake, and was tied for the overall "best experience" with Artist Point and Narcoossees.

We've previously had lunch at TTS, and said we'd never return. The food was horrible.

If you were asking about dinner, I'd say Tony's (not a fan of LTT's family-style dinner). But for lunch, LTT definitely wins out.

Never been to Tony's but we loved our lunch at LTT. The Ooey Gooey Toffee cake was amazing, and I had a wonderful salmon salad (Special that day). Service was wonderful- Alex was his name, I think.

We ate at Tony's for the first time this past trip and we really found it enjoyable. I am hoping to check out LTT next time!

LTT lunch is a regular menu with many choices. LTT dinner is your basic Thanksgiving dinner, without choices.

Ooey Gooey Toffee cake is only served at lunch. That should be enough to make your decision to choose the lunch menu.

If that's not enough, Pot Roast is served only at lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter