Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern or Tony's Town Square

messyjessy

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide between LTT or TTS for lunch in the MK. Would you recommend either? Pros or Cons? I've read reviews on trip advisor both good and bad and am undecided.

Help please! Thanks!

I have only ate at Liberty Tree but it's a must every trip for lunch! I always have the colony salad and my husband has enjoyed the salmon special each time!!!!!! Desserts are great also.....ooey gooey toffee cake. Enjoy your planning!!!!

We have dined at all of the MK TS restaurants, except BOG. We had a good time at each of these two restaurants, but I you also say we have enjoyed dining at one of the monorail resort restaurants more than these two restaurants. The food at each was just OK.

We timed lunch to eat on the porch at TTS and had dessert during the 3pm parade. That was one of my favorite meals of the trip last Summer. I have not tried LTT as the menu just doesn't appeal to me.

We'd do LTT. We've eaten at both and Tony's is okay, but we really enjoyed LTT. LTT had never really interested me, but we tried it for the first time last year, and really enjoyed it and we'll be making it a must-do each trip. The food is good, desserts are delicious and we had the best service we've ever had at probably any restaurant.

Awesome! So I guess we are leaning more towards LTT. I'm very interested in the toffee cake!
Thanks so much for the help!

I've read and done lots of table service meal research. We haven't been to LTT, but all the pictures and reviews really sound great. We are going to try it for lunch our next trip.

I have eaten at both and preferred Liberty Tree Tavern. I didn't not like Tony's but just thought it was OK, and enjoyed my LTT meal more. (They were on two different trips, not the same week). I like the theming better at Tony's though. The Ooey Gooey toffee cake or whatever it's called, was great. Then again, so was the spumoni at Tony's. I like my desserts, lol.

We like LLT better than Tonys but we also enjoy Tonys.

LLT is more homestyle comfort food.

Tony's Italian

:)

Definitely LTT over Tony's. Tony's was fine, but we enjoyed LTT more.

As others have mentioned, make sure you save room for Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake! It's AWESOME! :woohoo:

Tony's is Italian like Chef-Boy-R-Dee is Italian. I will not eat there again unless forced. I am going for LTT this trip.

I find it odd the Butoni sponsors Tony's. They also sponsor R2P2 in Disneyland (Red Rocket Pizza Port) and I LOVE the chicken fusilli alfredo pasta they serve there. If they had it on the menu at Tony's, I'd eat that.

Went to LTT this past time to try the ooey gooey toffee cake that everyone raves about, and it lived up to the hype. The BLT I had was very good as well. I give it a thumbs up

Love LOVE LOVE (did I say that too many times:lmao:) LTT's Colony Salad!!! Haven't eaten at Tony's, never really wanted to because we love LTT at lunch as well as the Plaza and it's the only meal we'll eat at CP and now that we've found we enjoy BOG at lunch, well, that's just too many choices!! But I still love LTT's Colony Salad!:thumbsup2
LTT-lunch-colony-salad.jpg

They actually make the honey shallot dressing from scratch and the server gave me the recipe available on a print out (not sure if they still give out the recipe, but I have it and still make it a lot:thumbsup2)...
Feel free to check out my full review on LTT:
http://www.disneydiningreviews.com/liberty-tree-tavern-lunch-review.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter