Luggage Valet??

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
In regards to Luggage valet, do you have to book your airfare with RCCL Air 2 Sea in order to use Luggage Valet?

No but I do think I remember your flights have to after 1pm. I would check & there is a charge too

Anyone know if this is restricted to US flights? Or is it an option if flying back to Canada? (our flight isn't until evening so trying to figure out what to do for the day with luggage)

from there website.

Luggage Valet is a service offered onboard which enables guests to bypass traditional airport check-ins. Guest who participate will be processed onboard the ship and receive their airline boarding passes, luggage tags as well as baggage claim checks for their checked-in luggage.

This service is available in these selected ports:

• Fort Lauderdale
  • Port Canaveral

and on these selected airlines:

• American
  • Delta
  • United
  • US Airways
  • Jet Blue
  • Southwest Airlines

Participating airlines vary by port. Consult the Guest Relations Desk onboard for specific port qualifications and additional information. An additional fee will apply.

It does not specify if it also covers international but it also does not say it doesn't. I would say call RC or ask at GS when you board.

Times also vary by airline and airport. Last year on IOS out of Port Everglades, SWA out of FLL flights had to be between 11:30-6pm. Other airlines out of FLL were 11:30-11:59pm. If you were flying out of Miami it was 2pm-1159pm.

Anyone know if this is restricted to US flights? Or is it an option if flying back to Canada? (our flight isn't until evening so trying to figure out what to do for the day with luggage)
Which airport? FLL apparently offers baggage storage, but I think "for a fee". The website is kind of vague about that.

At MCO you may want to get in the TSA line about 10 hours before departure to ensure you get to the gate in time so you'd probably just check your luggage in anyway. :)

Which airport? FLL apparently offers baggage storage, but I think "for a fee". The website is kind of vague about that.

At MCO you may want to get in the TSA line about 10 hours before departure to ensure you get to the gate in time so you'd probably just check your luggage in anyway. :)

Flying out of MIA leaving after 8pm. But form post above, MIA is not included (although listed in msjprincess hours). And actually, I think it's Air Canada....so not listed.

Flying out of MIA leaving after 8pm. But form post above, MIA is not included (although listed in msjprincess hours). And actually, I think it's Air Canada....so not listed.
Maybe it's changed. It was an option last year.

ETA
I just found a post on CC saying it is available out of MIA even though the website says it;s not. Surprise, surprise RCI website has incorrect information.

I would call RCL. There website is not exactly known for being 100%o_Oo_O

The answer to the second question is no. You do not have to book your air transit with Sea2Air. I have used the valet service twice and have not had RCL arranged flights. If you find out you can use it, you will sign up for luggage valet on the ship - I think it is 3 days before disembarking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!