Luggage Transfer

opal

DIS Veteran
Couldn't get all our nights at the Swan, so we a splitting our stay. We have never done this before and are concerned about the move eating up valuable "park time". Will the Y&B move our luggage to the Swan or will Swan come and get it or will we have to get it there ourselves.

I believe that if you ask bell services at the Y&B they will get your luggage to the S&D for you. You can go enjoy the parks and your luggage would be waiting for you when you check in later.

We split our stay with Poly/AKL last May. They did move our luggage for us. However, we never received our luggage until 5:00 that day. We had been at a park in the morning and wanted to head back to use the pool late afternoon and everything was packed in the suitcases. I never really considered the fact that it would not be there when we checked in around 2:00. I was told at AKL when we arrived that they have no set time to move transferred luggage and they had no idea when I could expect it. Just a heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter