Luggage through to MCO

BrerRemus

Earning My Ears
Hi I have a flight from ncl-lhr- mco. my flight from ncl arrives in lhr the night before I fly to mco. Will I need to pick my bags up in lhr or will they check them through? Thanks

Hi I have a flight from ncl-lhr- mco. my flight from ncl arrives in lhr the night before I fly to mco. Will I need to pick my bags up in lhr or will they check them through? Thanks
Luggage normally goes on to connecting flight but I’ve never had an overnight before so worth checking with airline

On outbound journeys I have always had to collect luggage and recheck myself. On the way home it was just done already. 🤔 No idea how or why 🤣

Where is ncl ?

Pre Covid times it might be Tagged through to M.C.O. BUT Now ?

NOTE Will you have to Quarantine ?

sorry ncl is Newcastle. As yet we don’t know what the rules are regarding quarantine for July.

Hi, If you are flying with BA they can keep the bags overnight at heathrow if your connecting flight is the next day ( up to 24hrs connection time ).Needs to be on one ticket. I have not heard of any problems with this and have been offered this on all my flghts with an overnight but I generally get the check in staff just to tag it to Heathrow as i like to have my full range of toiletries etc and I can put my gym/swim kit in the checked bags the next morning. If doing this then you will need to have your overnight stuff and clothes for travelling to MCO in yout had luggage and also any overnight toiletries will need to fit into the hand baggage plastic bags ( no liquids above 100ml in hand baggage)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter