Luggage? Split stay between RPR and HRH

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
We are currently booked for a split stay between RPR and HRH in November. I'm hoping more APH rates are released and we won't have to do a split stay, but if we end up keeping our current reservations, how will I get our luggage from Royal Pacific to Hard Rock?

We won't have a car. Do the hotels offer a transfer service? I read some old reviews that they had a car that would bring you to another hotel but I haven't seen any recent information. Do they still offer this service?

Thought I read the on demand cars are still at the premier hotels and only charge $10 to move peeps/luggage

Call the hotel to verify for current policy

I ended up calling and it doesn't seem like they have the on demand car anymore. I didn't ask specifically about it, but she said I would need to use the shuttle to get to the other hotel. Not sure I want to do that will all our luggage...

not sure how many people or how much luggage but if that is true that they no longer have the car then you could use uber, it should only be a few bucks cause the hotels are so close. If you have a lot of people then one or two could go on the uber with the luggage while the rest of the people go on the shuttle

I was thinking of doing this and it is still an option. Since we still have a child in a car seat, one person would have to move the luggage while the others go to the park or something.... Not a big deal and definitely an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter