Luca Happy Meal now at McDonald's

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
From June 8th to July 5th get a chance to get a Luca Happy Meal at McDonald's to get a toy based on Luca. There are a total of eight Luca Happy Meal toys that are designed as bathtime toys or water toys and each one has a "swimming" action. There is also two figures of Luca and Alberto which are the human versions but when you stick them in water Luca and Alberto become their sea monster forms. I was gonna call my McDonald's today and see if they had them but I ate something else instead. I advise you to go to McDonald's to check out this delightful Happy Meal

DodgerGirl

My McDonald's started the Luca Happy Meal today and I got my hands on my first toy which is Alberto as a sea monster and he's the 5th toy of the series and I didn't even have to call my McDonald's today but I was in for a surprise. The Happy Meal box for Luca is really amazing and features a complete list of all the Luca toys that are going to be given out. Speaking of it my McDonald's only has gotten the human Alberto and the one that I got but no Luca yet

DodgerGirl

I wanted to get another Happy Meal at McDonald's to see if I could get a Luca toy but we decided to have pizza instead today but I hope I can get McDonald's tomorrow. The thing about my McDonald's is that they don't give the Happy Meal toys in order but I do hope they have the Luca toy

DodgerGirl

Friday my dad had business in the morning and he decided to get McDonald's for me as a brunch and I got a Happy Meal and I finally got a Luca toy and it's the color changing Luca and he has a sea monster tail and a wig that you can put on him to make Luca his sea monster form. I think that this one will be a sought after Luca Happy Meal toy of the series

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES